WTF is going on here

• Thread starter Og_punkgenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Long time grower having a head scratching moment.
So I have this picture which shows where a branching normally happens, and I am getting no branching. The main trunk becomes hard and where branching normally happens it never takes off and hugs the main trunk and grows straight up. I have tried everything I know to correct the issue, as I first thought it might be a P/k issue.
stats:
Sunshine mix soiless
RO water
Nute line General Hydro
Drain to waste
Input ppm 500-800
Ph at 5.8
Temp 80
Rh 64-66%
Mars hydro tsw-3000
General hydro flora series with calimagic and armor-si
Water to approximately 20% runoff, output p.mWater to approximately 20% runoff, output ppm and ph normal. Plants appear to be stressed, normally green branching and main stalk purple and hard. I have tried flushing intermittently. I only water when pots are dry. New growth can be spindly and malformed. I’m asking this question to seasoned veterans of the craft. Your input is appreciated. Ps. This issue is occurring across multiple strains and with feeding protocols ive used for 2 decades. Truly stumped

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

So I have this picture which shows where a branching normally happens, and I am getting no branching. The main trunk becomes hard and where branching normally happens it never takes off and hugs the main trunk and grows straight up. I have tried everything I know to correct the issue, as I first thought it might be a P/k issue.
stats:
Sunshine mix soiless
RO water
Nute line General Hydro
Drain to waste
Input ppm 500-800
Ph at 5.8
Temp 80
Rh 64-66%
Mars hydro tsw-3000
Water to approximately 20% runoff, output p.mWater to approximately 20% runoff, output ppm and ph normal. Plants appear to be stressed, normally green branching and main stalk purple and hard. I have tried flushing intermittently. I only water when pots are dry. New growth can be spindly and malformed. I’m asking this question to seasoned veterans of the craft. Your input is appreciated. Ps. This issue is occurring across multiple strains and with feeding protocols ive used for 2 decades. Truly stumped
I should also add that when I take cuts within minutes they droop which has never happened in my life

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Cool. That was my biggest concern to be honest. Viruses are popping up everywhere it seems.
Yeah for sure, hplvd is epidemic in california right now, I dealt with it last year, pain in the ass. I use seperate pruning scissors for each mother, pretty much every mother is quarantine from the others. That stuff is no joke and it’s everywhere

2Bad

2Bad

stats:
Sunshine mix soiless
RO water
Nute line General Hydro
Drain to waste
Input ppm 500-800
Ph at 5.8
Temp 80
Rh 64-66%
Mars hydro tsw-3000
There's no picture

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

stats:
Sunshine mix soiless
RO water
Nute line General Hydro
Drain to waste
Input ppm 500-800
Ph at 5.8
Temp 80
Rh 64-66%
Mars hydro tsw-3000
00E934FF BB2C 418E B7C0 A70C44A4CCC5

Latest posts

Top Bottom