WTF: Pot Farming Game on Facebook!

• Thread starter coreyhesse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

coreyhesse

Heh, my wife's been big into Facebook games like Farmville for a while, don't get it myself, but she showed me this one yesterday and I've been glued to it.

Pot Farm - The Game

This sh*t cracks me up :D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
A friend has invited me to play, but then when I click the links I think it wants money. I don't want to give it money.

J

Jsän

its "free to play" Sea. you can buy things with real $ but, that is just to save time clicking. And thats all the game is really. click to plant crops, click to harvest crop. keep your plant threat count (some plants have a higher threat level) less than your "protection" or the cops come and raid your unprotected plants.

complete waste of fn time.

keep in mind all, FaceBook has already been in trouble for collecting user data from games.

The games you play are a way of 'profiling'.
some food for thought for those not carded.

L

Lost

Facebook is actually a government data mining tool created by the FBI used to collect information about people. It became much more popular than they ever imagined, resulting in the largest information gathering project even concieved. Who ever thought that people would willingly complie and share their information with the government? Pics, interests, etc...

LOL!

Illmind

Illmind

lost ur my ninja.. what he said lol. big brothers book is more like it. even retards use it to spy on friends students employees etc.... :rain

TortureKill

TortureKill

Fuck facebook. Your absolutely correct lost. That is exactly why I quit using facebook. A lot of ppl arent aware of how facebook collects users data. It is also linked with many other sites, and can track what sites your viewing, and what links your clicking onto. For example, they know your interested in hunting and camping, so next time you visit google (who is linked with facebook), google will show you links to Cabelas or other hunting and camping retailers. Has anyone ever read the terms and agreements when signing up for facebook? Its quite disturbing. A total forfeiture of rights. Even after canceling your membership with facebook, they are allowed to store your information indefinately. (this is in the terms). Also, your information is collected from friends and family on facebook. They are able to locate your ISP and where you are connecting from. If your using Facebook Mobile from your phone, they can pinpoint your exact location, server, and isp. FUCK THAT.

TortureKill

TortureKill

im creating a thread all about how facebook is violating our rights.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's a virtual gathering place. It's fantastic for seeing the side of your kids they don't let their folks see.
Facebook is actually a government data mining tool created by the FBI used to collect information about people. It became much more popular than they ever imagined, resulting in the largest information gathering project even concieved. Who ever thought that people would willingly complie and share their information with the government? Pics, interests, etc...

LOL!
Well... I post a lot of anti-government stuff on my fb, especially any/everything to do with Homeland (in)Security, the TSA (MAN they've really put a bug up my butt!), non-GMO/organic/CSA-type links... what else? Diving news. Everything about PG&E being assholes I can find. A little rambling, but I try not to do that.

Funny, my ex-husband recently removed me from his friends list. Must have been something I said.... :D

In any event, USdotgov's been collecting data long before Al invented the internets. I can't be that old that I remember the assloads of mail I received whenever I A) gave birth; B) bought property; C) took out a loan; D) got another credit card. FB is the least of it. :D The moment a person does something like run for a seat in government, you had better bet your ass there's a file on that person from that moment on.

But I can't see myself sitting here playing Pot Farm. That bubblewrap game is much, much better.

L

Lost

Also....

If you don't think that the government knows exactly who everyone on this site is IRL and has a file on them....

Heh...

*waves to feds*

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Perzactly! Put your best face on. :makeup

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Who says I don't believe what you're saying? I'm saying take it back a hell of a lot further than the advent of the internets. There have been dossiers being developed on people for a hell of a long time, that's what I'm saying. Inet is no different, and there's no reason it should be, not with the current state of legislation, etc.

L

Lost

Who says I don't believe what you're saying? I'm saying take it back a hell of a lot further than the advent of the internets. There have been dossiers being developed on people for a hell of a long time, that's what I'm saying. Inet is no different, and there's no reason it should be, not with the current state of legislation, etc.

Sorry hun, not directed at you, it was a rhetorical question :)

Top Bottom