• Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

harley34

anyone kills my dog i kill them. End off. Dirty pig fucks

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It`s how the police are trained. They are trained to be punks and dog killers. If it was me I`d have all police trained to be firemen or EMTs as a cross training and call them public service workers instead of police.They would also be required to take family councling and anger management courses.They should also have citizen oversite commities in charge of reviews and the perstrings of each department.All military equipment should be taken away and give them fire hoses instead.I also think our Goverment as a whole needs some overhull,but that`s another story.

true grit

true grit

Damn that is a great idea for a site. My dog was shot by LEO with little to no represcussion towards them because of being LEO... sites like those put it in perspective of how often shit like that happens.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Damn that is a great idea for a site. My dog was shot by LEO with little to no represcussion towards them because of being LEO... sites like those put it in perspective of how often shit like that happens.
Yours, too? My sister, who lives in west Oakland, lost her dog to CHP who let the dog out of the fenced, locked and gated area, then shot this sweet little border collie, a 40lb dog, FIVE TIMES. Then she was left, wagging her tail, in the street to die.

Her truck has been fucked with, someone tried to set it on fire once and failed, then came back and cut a bunch of wiring underneath, and that didn't kill it, so they finally torched it enough so that it was killed. Despite having both video surveillance AND witness evidence to the contrary, OPD has taken the position that they will not be investigating this as an arson. They are complicit in whatever is going on in the city of Oakland, this much I am sure of.

They just got themselves a little Rottie bitch puppy, but she doesn't even know how to be a dog, let alone how to be the sort of dog that would be protective of family and property. Not to mention that if the po-po feel threatened by a 40lb border collie enough so they shot her to death then they would definitely see this Rottie as a very real threat and I fear the dog doesn't stand a chance.

I can't watch the videos, not this one, not the one of my sister's dog being shot, just can't watch them. Odd, considering that if it was one of those "has to be done" things I could shoot a dog in the head to put it out of suffering.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Sorry guys. Not gonna watch videos of poor dogs getting it from cops. That is a bit more than I need in my head. One because I love dogs. Two because I hate.....To see things like that happen.

-Woof

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We're not the only ones who love our dogs. I found this through one of the stories posted.

go to post 92, on page 2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom