Yeild

• Thread starter DavidMykel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DavidMykel

DavidMykel

Whats the biggest yielding plant you've grown organically, I need huge massive yielding plants, I have 3000 watts right now it's an auto grow, but I want 2 beast plants for the 3000 watts, like 700+ grams per plant each, beginner grower,

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Whats the biggest yielding plant you've grown organically, I need huge massive yielding plants, I have 3000 watts right now it's an auto grow, but I want 2 beast plants for the 3000 watts, like 700+ grams per plant each, beginner grower,

Beginner growers that want the biggest will typically over water, over nute, burn with lights too close. First thing is grow a plant that lives.

You want indoor with the comment about the light but the biggest will be an outdoor grow. Do you want something that puts people to sleep, med strain for a problem with pain, feeling good ...?

420trout

420trout

700+ grams is not likely to come from an autoflower. They are too short lived to produce that much. Maybe someone has done it, but I still think not likely. Get a photoperiod strain and veg it longer for bigger yields.

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

Beginner growers that want the biggest will typically over water, over nute, burn with lights too close. First thing is grow a plant that lives.

You want indoor with the comment about the light but the biggest will be an outdoor grow. Do you want something that puts people to sleep, med strain for a problem with pain, feeling good ...?
Feel good until you pass out, but high yeild,

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

700+ grams is not likely to come from an autoflower. They are too short lived to produce that much. Maybe someone has done it, but I still think not likely. Get a photoperiod strain and veg it longer for bigger yields.
How long for veg period, I heard too long gives you seeds in your bud,

420trout

420trout

How long for veg period, I heard too long gives you seeds in your bud,
I don't know for how long. Seek out the guys trying to grow a one pound plant and there you will find the answers. Autoflower plants are not going to do it in my opinion.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Do some more research , nose around here on the farm , re evaluate your expectations so ur not disappointed at ur results a elbow of an autoflower is a unreasonable expectation in my opinion

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

Do some more research , nose around here on the farm , re evaluate your expectations so ur not disappointed at ur results a elbow of an autoflower is a unreasonable expectation in my opinion
I screwed myself by buying all autos, it said 450 to 600 per m², I figured if the plant bushes out and its 3 to 4 feet I'll have a pound but that's after you cut the buds off and lay it side by side, you end up with like a couple cheap small inched colas, but ik only buying photoperiod from now on, next purchase is gonna be good

Top Bottom