Yellow and brown leafs whats wrong?

• Thread starter NBfrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NBfrost

one of my mothers plants has a few leaves with yellow threw the middle of them , and dark brown on the edges , but they are not both on the same leaves .. there isonly a few like this , pluse the plants vaines are turned upward , i only have one plant like this .. and i have on other with just the leaves turned upward . is this salt buildup? or nutrient loc up? im trying to post pics but i dont know how

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
If you want to post a pic without putting it in your gallery, just scroll down on the screen that you reply on and click on manage attachments, click on one of the browse buttons on the screen that pops up. Find the pic you want on your computer and double click on it. Then click upload on the bottom of the pop up window. RB

N

NBfrost

sick plant pics

here is one of my plants cna anyone help me with thats wrong? there is only one out of th e 4 doing this

Stuff 003
Stuff 005
Stuff 015
Stuff 018
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
how hot is it and what kinda light is it under? how far away from the light? do you know your ph and e.c/ppm? does it dry out before you water it?what are you feeding it

B

beanz240

Also try to put down AS MUCH INFO as possible, soil/hydro, ph level, nutes, how old, temps......more info the easier it is to help

G

GigZ-16

Looks like a heat issue or light burn.

wtf is light burn? You mean a toxic amount of wattage in the grow room? I don't think that is common enough to every be given as a diagnoses. At that amount of light you would be blinded every time you tried to look at your plants while the lights were on.

Just my two cents.

To be honest it looks like a Potassium def. try these links.

http://www.invalid.com/general-marijuana-growing/3816-nutrient-guide.html

http://www.1stmarijuanagrowerspage.com/how-to-grow-weed-3.html

I hope that helps dude. Grow happy.

D

DigDug

looks like maybe overwater....... overfeeding will cause the claw effect to happen as well... but they are not burnt at all so thats why i guess overwater..

N

NBfrost

thansk all , im using a promix combo , feeding them flora nova one part veg , its around 32degrees c , with 33% humitdy

O

organicdave

Is this a seedling that might be autoflowering into a male? or is it truly a mom?

If its a mom I would leach the soil and start fresh with ph balanced nutrients letting her dry out pretty well before rewatering.
She could be on the toxic side and or too wet like mentioned before.

Are you ph adjusting your nutes and water?
Is the run off after watering/feeding way out of range (most often too low)?
This happens alot and while the plants show deficiency they are really becoming toxic with the nutrients just being locked out.

Top Bottom