Yellow and Brown Spots on Autoflower

• Thread starter guitarfanatic24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
guitarfanatic24

guitarfanatic24

Hello All,

My OG kush autoflower is 4 weeks old. It is being grown in a 2x2 tent with an intake fan, exhaust fan, 1000w led light, clip-on circulating fan and a humidifier. The temp inside the tent is 79 degrees and the humidity is 55%. I am growing in organic soil with ro water and silica blast, hydroguard, and cal-mag with a ph of 6.0. I'm letting the plant eat what's in the soil first before I feed it.

I am getting these brown spots/yellow spots on some leaves but there are very few spots. I have no idea what these are. I just got some new fans and redid the tubing routing where it picks up cooler air in the room and lets the exhaust air out in my hallway. It used to get up to 85 degrees but now it stays below 80.

Yellow and brown spots on autoflower
Yellow and brown spots on autoflower 2
Last edited:
Solarscar

Solarscar

Hello All,

My OG kush autoflower is 4 weeks old. It is being grown in a 2x2 tent with an intake fan, exhaust fan, 1000w led light, clip-on circulating fan and a humidifier. The temp inside the tent is 79 degrees and the humidity is 55%. I am growing in organic soil with ro water and silica blast, hydroguard, and cal-mag with a ph of 6.0. I'm letting the plant eat what's in the soil first before I feed it.

I am getting these brown spots/yellow spots on some leaves but there are very few spots. I have no idea what these are. I just got some new fans and redid the tubing routing where it picks up cooler air in the room and lets the exhaust air out in my hallway. It used to get up to 85 degrees but now it stays below 80.
Curious how your grow turned out

N

NDfarmboy

Maybe you should check your Ph numbers after you mix the nutrients into your water. I've had the spot issues on some plants that turned out to be irregular levels of Ph. Good thing is once I stabilized that issue, all leaves, even the affected ones, stayed healthy throughout the grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom