Yellow / Brown spots

• Thread starter Nlivinit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nlivinit

Nlivinit

This is my first grow. I have 1000 watt LED light. I moved the light as far away as I could since I noticed this. I'm using happy frog soil in 5 gallon fabric pots. They're a little over a week old. I just gave them their first watering using Flora Nova Micro, Gro, and bloom as indicated. Only used half dose tho as I've read on forums. I don't know if I over watered or shouldn't of done nutrients or what. I did spray some been oil on the soul and plants because I noticed a insect. I did it while light was on because I read it would be okay and I'm wondering if that's the cause. I have a few other plants/ different strains that seem to be doing okay. I posted a picture of those as well so you can. See the difference. Any help is appreciated because I am at a loss. The humidity is around 60 to 65 percent and temp around 70 to 77 being the high.

Yellow  brown spots
Yellow  brown spots 2
Yellow  brown spots 3
Yellow  brown spots 4
Yellow  brown spots 5
Nlivinit

Nlivinit

Neem oil. Sorry auto correct. And idk looked like an orange gnat. Seen a few in the soil and one on the leaf. Haven't seen them since though. Maybe I shouldn't of sprayed it idk.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

I'd say your light was too close. Looks like light burn to me

Nlivinit

Nlivinit

Yeah they're getting worse. It's curling up more and I have my light as far as it can be put away. And on lowest setting. I'm lost. I won't spray no more neem oil and hold off on watering and nutrients. Not sure what else to do.

Nlivinit

Nlivinit

I use a ph meter and test kit. I keep it around 6 to 6.5 max. Sorry I'm not a professional grower so if I left details out my fault. That's why I'm here asking for advise. If I knew what I was doing 100 percent I wouldn't be here. About ready to just take this as a loss.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I use a ph meter and test kit. I keep it around 6 to 6.5 max. Sorry I'm not a professional grower so if I left details out my fault. That's why I'm here asking for advise. If I knew what I was doing 100 percent I wouldn't be here. About ready to just take this as a loss.
it's not a loss and not many of us here are professionals. you want to set your pH at 6.5 in soil, not 6 its too low

P

Polcatz89

Msg me

P

Polcatz89

Could be a mag defiecy as well ass to high ec way to many nutes rn imo...do u have the lights at least 18"?

Nlivinit

Nlivinit

Could be a mag defiecy as well ass to high ec way to many nutes rn imo...do u have the lights at least 18"?
Yeah my tent is 2x4x5. I had them at 32 inches. Then moved them up as high as I could go. I'm not sure how high they are now because I'm not at home but they were at least 42 inches from the top of the soil. I moved them as high as I could because I read some other forum that ppl were saying this same light I had was burning their plants. I think I watered them to early and did the nutrients to soon. I'll post a picture of the chart I used for the nutrients. I have a feeling between that and the neem oil and maybe the high temp and humidity I screwed up. But I'm not sure. If you have any questions I'm happy to answer cause I'm pretty bummed.

P

Polcatz89

If theres green ...they can make a comeback id hate to redicule and prot and it sucks ive been there ive had amy lizard sneak into my room and chop everything down to the bush they made a recovery...i think i read ur using happy frog if so...these needs absolutley no nutrients because hapoy frog is a hot soil right out of the bag....alive w beneficial bacteria which is great for long veggers but super brutal on the seedlings...my only question is are you using reverse osmosis or some type of filtered water....if soo a good flush should be beneficial...42 inches issss fuckin supper far away from the plants...i use a philizon cree cob led only for flower i veg under t5s and seems to be so far so goood...hope shit turns around brotha.....grow w love✌

P

Polcatz89

After reading again im definitly gonna go w nute burn.....just flush it hard w about 40% runoff.....when they need water just str8 water for at least a cpl weeks.....say about 4...then start w half dose of just grow and micro not bloom..

Nlivinit

Nlivinit

I use a bottled natural spring water and adjust the pH. And cool thanks man I'll try flushing with only water and not nutes for a while. I hope they bounce back. My first grow so I kind of went over board with everything and I def need to learn patience. Trying to rush it is where I think im going wrong. Thanks for the advice . I'm not sure if I should lower my light yet. I only raised them so high because I was afraid I was burning them.

Top Bottom