Yellow/burnt tips on new growth any input appreciated

• Thread starter Zooka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zooka

Zooka

I noticed this morning that there’s one spot On the plant with yellow/burnt tips but the rest of the plant looks fine.
Any input would be greatly appreciated

Yellowburnt tips on new growth any input appreciated
Yellowburnt tips on new growth any input appreciated 2
Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Yes I just started feeding them, but I gave half of the Recommended amount

Maybe go a quarter or a third next time. Most like nute burn but doesn’t look bad, if you wanted you could even skip the nutes on the next watering and then start back when you water again after that at 1/4 or 1/3

Zooka

Zooka

Maybe go a quarter or a third next time. Most like nute burn but doesn’t look bad, if you wanted you could even skip the nutes on the next watering and then start back when you water again after that at 1/4 or 1/3
I definitely will try that thanks for the response😁

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
While I have you here, lol I was told to feed Nutrients every other watering does that sound accurate in your opinion?

With young plants it’s a good idea but not everyone does it

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

I noticed this morning that there’s one spot On the plant with yellow/burnt tips but the rest of the plant looks fine.
Any input would be greatly appreciated
Give it a flush so water comes out the bottom flush the nutes out then when its dry enough for a feed start feeding at quarter strength.

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

U can also give a couple leaves a trim it looks too congested get some air flow through the plant.

Top Bottom