yellow canopy and sluggish leaves auto HELP

• Thread starter Greengrocer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greengrocer

Greengrocer

Hi All,

Looking for some advise here , I grow auto in soil ( compost plus perlite) in a tent with a 100 watt migro. veg stage is always smooth ,plant look healthy but as soon as the flowering stage starts leaves turns yellow regardless of nutrient. Nutrient wise i use bio 3 part and generally go light on the dosage.

Its not the first time it happens and it drives me crazy please all tips welcome.

Additional info: watered when needed with tap water sitting 24h to get rid of the chlorine and ph down to 6.5, temp variation between 19 and 24 ....

thanks in advance for your input

Yellow canopy and sluggish leaves auto help
Yellow canopy and sluggish leaves auto help 2
fatconeskills

fatconeskills

You lady looks hungry. I have no experience with your nutrient line, but it seems you may want to adjust for flower. Your plant is currently cannibalising itself in order to proceed with flower. When things are slow on the forum, I tend to use https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures. I can easily just lookup my symptoms. I would also add, maybe check ph of your medium, maybe slurry test would help. You may have a nutrient lockout, but still hard to tell when I don't know what the ppm of your feed is. Whats the NPK of your medium to start with ?

Greengrocer

Greengrocer

You lady looks hungry. I have no experience with your nutrient line, but it seems you may want to adjust for flower. Your plant is currently cannibalising itself in order to proceed with flower. When things are slow on the forum, I tend to use https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures. I can easily just lookup my symptoms. I would also add, maybe check ph of your medium, maybe slurry test would help. You may have a nutrient lockout, but still hard to tell when I don't know what the ppm of your feed is. Whats the NPK of your medium to start with ?
hi thank you , i did fed them but maybe a little too late. As growing in pot I always heard especially with auto that soil should be providing enough food ,guess not but it doesn't seem to get worse. i use bio bizz3 part and always go with the recommended mix just lighter

Greengrocer

Greengrocer

just checked the water its at 256 ppm and the slurry test gives me a ph of 6.6 might need to distil my water ....

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hi All,

Looking for some advise here , I grow auto in soil ( compost plus perlite) in a tent with a 100 watt migro. veg stage is always smooth ,plant look healthy but as soon as the flowering stage starts leaves turns yellow regardless of nutrient. Nutrient wise i use bio 3 part and generally go light on the dosage.

Its not the first time it happens and it drives me crazy please all tips welcome.

Additional info: watered when needed with tap water sitting 24h to get rid of the chlorine and ph down to 6.5, temp variation between 19 and 24 ....

thanks in advance for your input

If you can, please provide us with the following information so we can accurately pinpoint what the problem is -

Ppm of water before adding nutrients
Growing medium - i.e. soil, coco, etc
Ppm of nutrient solution
Light distance from plants
Humidity and ambient temperature of air?

Just from looking at the pics they look very hungry. Perhaps in need of some extra calcium and potassium, a little extra nitrogen. Quite possible you switched to bloom nutrients too quickly, not enough nitrogen in the first couple weeks of flower.

Top Bottom