Yellow leaves 6 weeks into flower….

• Thread starter NVMMJgrower420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NVMMJgrower420

NVMMJgrower420

Help! This purple punch has started to develop yellow leaves 6 weeks into flower. using fox farm tiger bloom 2tsp/gal every other watering. Growing 4 others (not purple punch) all fine , same feeding schedule… any thoughts/help would be appreciated.

Yellow leaves 6 weeks into flower
Yellow leaves 6 weeks into flower 2
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Help! This purple punch has started to develop yellow leaves 6 weeks into flower. using fox farm tiger bloom 2tsp/gal every other watering. Growing 4 others (not purple punch) all fine , same feeding schedule… any thoughts/help would be appreciated.
And your problem is? fall is coming and lower leaves are yellowing up..pluck them and be done with them, Low nitrogen level & more phosphorus in bloom may lock out the N and contribute to the yellowing early or so I've been told here. calling Aquaman....Aquaman....lol

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Looks great perfectly healthy. You'r getting close to harvest the leaves will all start to naturally yellow as the plant transitions into its last attempt to push its remaining energy into flower production. In evolution the act of reproducing is always most important therefore the plant knows and can sense its nearing the end of its life. It sacrifices its last bit of energy stored and it pushes everything its got left into those flowers in a last ditch attempt to complete it seeds. Obviously she hasn't been fertilized but you get the point.

MarlinWrangler

MarlinWrangler

How did you go with this? I got the same yellowing, but mine are a bit earlier in flower.

Top Bottom