Yellow leaves during flowering...??

• Thread starter Huntz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Huntz88

Growing a green crack and a trainwreck. Both are starting to exhibit the same symptoms.

Yellow leaves. Starting from the bottom of the plants the leaves are starting to turn yellow. A little higher up some are yellow with slightly burnt tips.

I know a couple yellow leaves during flower is normal. However I’m starting to notice the bottom foot or two become a little bare of leaves as I pluck off the yellowing ones.

Other then the leaves turning yellow the plants themselves are otherwise looking very healthy

Both plants were started indoors in April. Then transplanted outdoors at the end of May.

The trainwreck is about end of 3rd week of flower and the green crack is about mid second week of flower.

They have been been grown in high quality garden soil and fed with 10-10-10 granular fertilizer throughout the season. Fed about 2 times per month. The water other then that of rain water is ph tested between 6-7.

I started feeding during flower with a granular flowering fertilizer. Only fed one time so far.

My gut tells me that the plants are either being underfed or the ph in the soil might be slightly to high.

Any advise or experience would be appreciated.

Yellow leaves during flowering
Yellow leaves during flowering 2
Yellow leaves during flowering 3
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Growing a green crack and a trainwreck. Both are starting to exhibit the same symptoms.

Yellow leaves. Starting from the bottom of the plants the leaves are starting to turn yellow. A little higher up some are yellow with slightly burnt tips.

I know a couple yellow leaves during flower is normal. However I’m starting to notice the bottom foot or two become a little bare of leaves as I pluck off the yellowing ones.

Other then the leaves turning yellow the plants themselves are otherwise looking very healthy

Both plants were started indoors in April. Then transplanted outdoors at the end of May.

The trainwreck is about end of 3rd week of flower and the green crack is about mid second week of flower.

They have been been grown in high quality garden soil and fed with 10-10-10 granular fertilizer throughout the season. Fed about 2 times per month. The water other then that of rain water is ph tested between 6-7.

I started feeding during flower with a granular flowering fertilizer. Only fed one time so far.

My gut tells me that the plants are either being underfed or the ph in the soil might be slightly to high.

Any advise or experience would be appreciated.
look great,lose of leaves is from the dense canopy and lack of sunlight,no unusal at all to lose the bottom 1 to 1/2 ft,the plants look great but if you have had a lot of rain you also lost a lot of nutes,feeding once a week would be ideal only if they need feed if you dig

Latest posts

Top Bottom