Yellow leaves

• Thread starter eamyotte
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eamyotte

Hello, First time grower and new here. I'm sure this has been covered but Im putting this out there. I am almost 20 days into my grow and started from seed. One of my plant is showing yellow leaves/ burnt tips. I have already cut 2 others off and my other plant is fine.

I only started nutrients yesterday.

I have attached pictures. could you please advise?

Yellow leaves 2

Madbud

Madbud

Probably just overwatered, those seedling look real wet. Is that miraclegro?

D84D42FF A6E1 424B 84F7 81FCFF22F771
Reactions: Ina
Kepp89

Kepp89

i learned nutes arent really needed early on. 20 days is still early. so you can probably stop using nutes for the next month if you plan to veg that long. just use straight water, ph'd to whatever you've been using.

make sure to let the soil dry almost completely before watering again though. the more water the soil has, the harder it is for the roots to breathe and they will suffocate/drown, then the leaves will begin to droop and appear soaked. and suddenly there was panic all around.

i wouldnt cut the leaves this early on. sure the tips are discolored but A that gives you an indicator of your soil moving forward and B it still has good stuff in it and C its an energy store that the plant can turn to when it needs. it is kind of addicting to snip them though because we all want a beautiful green plant.

Top Bottom