Yellow leaves!

• Thread starter aka tico
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

aka tico

Greetings Everyone,
Started to have upper leaves turning yellow progressively last two weeks. Have adjusted the light height and lowered the ph to ~6.3 but it is not bouncing back to green. plants looks healthy otherwise. Any input will be appreciated.

Yellow 1jpg
Yellow 2jpg
Yellow 3jpg
norcalgro530

norcalgro530

I've got the same thing going on. don't think it's nitrogen def since it's starting from the top

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Greetings Everyone,
Started to have upper leaves turning yellow progressively last two weeks. Have adjusted the light height and lowered the ph to ~6.3 but it is not bouncing back to green. plants looks healthy otherwise. Any input will be appreciated.
Screenshot 20190915 140946 Google
Screenshot 20190915 140932 Google

Need more info ; what is your: medium, PPM, pH, nutes ?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I am using Foxfarm Happy frog soil with Optimum Hydroponix Grow (A+B) at ~650ppm and ~6.3ph
OpHy seems to have .8% Mg
Raise pH to 6.5. Do a slurry test or at least check your runoff to see if somethings locking up your magnesium?

A level tablespoon Epsom salts into one gallon of water, spray the leafs top&bottom two or three days in a row to treat it quickly

Edit: I don't know you newts so maybe search, or maybe somebody can tell you if you should be using hydro nutrients in soil?

Top Bottom