Yellow leaves

• Thread starter Gregarious23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gregarious23

my plants have had yellow looking leaves for a while, sorta turning darker green again after i transplanted into bigger pots with good soil, but roots hadn't shot out of the cubes yet at that point.... i had be feeding them with spray bottle under leaves,heard that could burn them, using 2X 90W LED triband ufo's and 2X 24W T5's.... they are in veg still, dont wanna flower till i fix this..... few friends say it's nitrogren deficiency.... idk, here's some picture, I great appreciate any and all help... thanks you

Yellow leaves
Yellow leaves 2
Yellow leaves 3
Yellow leaves 4
Yellow leaves 5
Yellow leaves 6
Yellow leaves 7
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Something I've never done/seen before, not sure how to help you but can bump.

L

lil miss lone

To me it looks like light bleaching, which I've seen with leds before. I wouldn't spray them and put them so close to the light, if thats the problem.

G

Gregarious23

also why is it that the yellowing randomly occurs on the leaves.... it starts to yellow from the tip to stem, and the other way around, as well as starting in the middle of the leaves and spreading towards the tips and stems...?

M

Mmmmasonite

That's nutrient burn for sure......FLUSH EM! Notice the smallest ones are most burnt....The bigger ones can handle it......You just transplanted into new soil,no?......Probably the nutes in the soil.........What kinda soil?

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

It's definitely burn. The second-from-bottom photo is conclusive with the crispy green leaf. Flush with three times the container size worth of distilled water and then let their feet dry before watering again.

Always transplant into a lightly-fertilized soil. I like to put two inches of starter soil on top of my regular soil for transplant reasons. The clones won't reach the higher nutrient soil until their roots develop enough to handle it that way.

M

Mmmmasonite

I agree with Dr. Detroit.........light nutrient soil mix for the babies

Top Bottom