Yellow/light green veins, Brown Spots, Leaves curling up and down

• Thread starter smjeffz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smjeffz

Hello i'm new to this forum..
10 days ago where i live we had 2 days of 37degrees weather and i did not have the extractor turned on.. so my plants suffered but i turned on the extractor and temps have been fine since then..
But plants dont seem to be getting better, new growth tips are still curling up and down, there is brown spots and extreme decoloring and yellow in some ... i have no idea whats going on.
I grow in 120x120x200 with 350w light 40/50cm above the plants
They are in 15l pots with coco fiber perlite 15%
I water them every 2 days until 20%/30% run off
Its been some time since the heat stress and i dont see any improvements only more stuff happening..

20220601_203141.jpg
20220602_213433.jpg
20220602_213427.jpg
20220602_213423.jpg
Yellowlight green veins brown spots leaves curling up and down 5

Last edited:
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

@Aqua Man will get you sorted out shortly, hydro his specialty.

I don't grow in Coco or do hydro but shouldn't you be watering daily?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Light/heat stress contributed to massive uptake and toxicity’s of an already over feeding issue making it way worse.

You have some root issues now also.

How much of what are you feeding it? List everything you are using including ph adjusters, enzymes, sterilization products etc

How you are mixing your nutrients? Exactly or and time between?

What is your source water and the ppm and ph?

What is the temp and humidity day and night? Good is not acceptable here đź‘Ť

Lets start there.

But you need to address that light like wow way to close and especially with sick plants. Back it off as far as you can right now. These plants need a rest.

Run an 18/6 light cycle as low as possible intensity for the next week because they amwill be stunted at least that

Dbolson212

Dbolson212

How you are mixing your nutrients? Exactly or and time between?
Hey aqua man, what did you mean by this sentence? I add all my nutrients in my water before I Change it. Is adding nutrients over a certain period of time a better method?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey aqua man, what did you mean by this sentence? I add all my nutrients in my water before I Change it. Is adding nutrients over a certain period of time a better method?
It matter what order you mix them and some should have a dwell tune in some cases

Top Bottom