Yellow Powders Pls Help Me

• Thread starter Oleksiy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oleksiy

Hey all. First time grower here. I have OGKZ strain (4th week flowering) in my tent and i have a problem. I noticed that yellow powders. What are these? If they are bad things what can i do for prevent it? There are 28-30 flowers on the plant. This issue only appears on two of them. I check it every day and there was nothing like that until today. Is there nothing to do to save the plant? Sorry for poor English and thanks for any help. Cheers.

Yellow powders pls help me
Yellow powders pls help me 2
Yellow powders pls help me 3
phxazcraig

phxazcraig

Now that we can judge the colors, you just need to get the shots in focus so we can see details.

Yellow powder - definitely yellow, under white light? The first thing that comes to mind is male pollen, because that is yellow and not much else is on an indoor grow.

Do you know what male pollen sacs look like? i can't see any in your pics, but then your pics are problematical.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Looks like they've flowered and released pollen. If you have other plants in there they more than likely got some pollen on them too. You can pluck the flowers but what's done is done.

Plus side is you'll have more seeds to start again new 😊

Top Bottom