Yellow Spot leaf or leaf septoria?

• Thread starter Sparky75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sparky75

Sparky75

CBD Plants outoors. Strain is Cherry Wine. What is the best way to deal with it and does anyone have any formulas they recommend to control it. I understand copper based or being said based formulas seem to be the best treatment. Thanks for any help or formulas to mix to treat the fungus.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yep classic septoria; I'd recommend liquid copper fungicide, it worked for me indoors, was recommended to me by an outdoor grower, I've heard some people use wettable sulfur but I've had no experience with it good luck!

Sparky75

Sparky75

Yep classic septoria; I'd recommend liquid copper fungicide, it worked for me indoors, was recommended to me by an outdoor grower, I've heard some people use wettable sulfur but I've had no experience with it good luck!

I was debating on a liquid copper fungicide mix, baking soda/horticulture oil mix, or neem oil mix. Those seem to be the only options of control that I can find so far reading. Seems like the copper may be the best option. Thanks.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I was debating on a liquid copper fungicide mix, baking soda/horticulture oil mix, or neem oil mix. Those seem to be the only options of control that I can find so far reading. Seems like the copper may be the best option. Thanks.
Baking soda sucked inside so I imagine it'll hardly work at all outdoors and you'll be spraying it all the time too

Recommend liquid copper, or look into the wettable sulfur I know it works I've just never tried it and I don't know its price point versus the liquid copper

Sparky75

Sparky75

Just to make sure I apply it correctly. I understand I need to remove all leaves with fungus spots on all plants and then apply to the plants to ensure the fungus does not spread again. Is that the correct method. Thanks.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Just to make sure I apply it correctly. I understand I need to remove all leaves with fungus spots on all plants and then apply to the plants to ensure the fungus does not spread again. Is that the correct method. Thanks.
Remove heavily affected leaves from area. Follow recommendations on product for tomato crop

Sparky75

Sparky75

Remove heavily affected leaves from area. Follow recommendations on product for tomato crop

I removed infected leaves, treated it as instructed and two hours later a down pour came. I assume I need to treat it again in a couple days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom