Yellow spotting and curling of leaves

• Thread starter Chrisvg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chrisvg

Chrisvg

I’m a new grower and my plant was fine until I checked on it today and the leaves were getting yellow spotting and curling up any help please?

Yellow spotting and curling of leaves
Yellow spotting and curling of leaves 2
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Welcome to the FARM! 🤙 😎

What's your pH? 🤔

@ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

What kind of soil is that?
What are you feeding?

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

What kind of soil is that?
What are you feeding?
1. You have been over watering. 2. If you are using nutrients stop using the micro and let your tap water take care of it. 3. Let your medium dry out. 4 When you water again use 1/2 of whatever nutes you have been giving your plant. Just a little bit not much. 5 IF YOU ARE GROING IN SOIL DO NOT PH YOUR WATER period. 6 ..If you are growing in Soil inside it is best to make sure that you let your water sit for at least 2 days so it can gas off really good and not kill your microbes . There are other products to adjust the PH in soil. DO NOT USE PH UP AND PH DOWN designed for hydroponics .IT WONT WORK. 7 . Cannabis is a WEED and it can grow in soil that is PH up 9 or so just Fine some say your yield will not be as good but what is good is a matter of opinion. Buy a Copy of the MARIJUANA GARDEN SAVER ON AMAZON and continue to read and post on this site and YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS.. GROW MAN GROW.. ( this post is the result of smoking a fire ass Sativa at 2:30 am..peace)

Latest posts

Top Bottom