Yellow tip on leaves?

• Thread starter WESTCRAZY1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WESTCRAZY1

So a few leaves on my plant started having yellow tip, not on all the leaves but on a few of them. The worst one is the one picture on my attachment. What could be causing this? To much nutes? I've been feeding her fox farm grow big and cal mag plus every other watering. She has been responding well to it so last week i double up on her feeding. A few days later i notice the yellow tip so for 2 days straight now i have been watering her with just straight drinking water hoping to flush everything out of her. Its been 3 days already and the yellowing is still there although it doesnt look like its getting any worst, im still concern since i'll be flowering this girl soon and i would like to have this problem taken care of first. Does it just need some time to recover, or should i look into something else to add in with the water? Im using fox farm ocean forrest soil with fox farm grow big and cal mag plus. Im using 4 - 32w cfl, 1 exhaust fan and 1 intake. The temp stays at 76-83f. I dont think heat is an issue because the leaves are not dry or anything but i could be wrong. Any help would be great, TIA.

Yellow tip on leaves
Yellow tip on leaves 2

420king-MASSES

okay brother slow down on feeding her i would go like this water her then lightly feed her then lightly feed her again and then water do this as a schedule and flush every 3 weeks and ur babies will be back on track it looks like its over fert thats why i say water her actually flush her and at end of flush give her a light feed and from there on slowly up your nutes acording to plant needs

Latest posts

Top Bottom