Yellow tips very slow growth

• Thread starter Kendallj24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kendallj24

Kendallj24

My plants are 15 days old and one is starting to yellow & brown a bit and the tips are pointing up slightly, there’s no way this is light burn, I’m using Mars hydro tsl 2000 hanging 28 inches above dimmed to 65%. My other plants aren’t showing any symptoms either (as of yet) the other plant in the picture just is growing very slow & they don’t look how they should at day 15 compared to other peoples. I’m growing in ffof and I haven’t used any nutrients yet. So I don’t believe it’s nutrient burn although ffof is full of nutrients, I believe I am guilty of over watering but I haven’t watered going on 3 days and the slow grower is droopy and they just aren’t growing. I don’t know what the problem is.
Yellow tips very slow growth
Yellow tips very slow growth 2
Yellow tips very slow growth 3
Yellow tips very slow growth 4
Yellow tips very slow growth 2
Yellow tips very slow growth 3
Yellow tips very slow growth 4

Tcnchw

Tcnchw

I am inexperienced (on my second grow) but it looks like overwatering to me.

ArrEll

ArrEll

My plants are 15 days old and one is starting to yellow & brown a bit and the tips are pointing up slightly, there’s no way this is light burn, I’m using Mars hydro tsl 2000 hanging 28 inches above dimmed to 65%. My other plants aren’t showing any symptoms either (as of yet) the other plant in the picture just is growing very slow & they don’t look how they should at day 15 compared to other peoples. I’m growing in ffof and I haven’t used any nutrients yet. So I don’t believe it’s nutrient burn although ffof is full of nutrients, I believe I am guilty of over watering but I haven’t watered going on 3 days and the slow grower is droopy and they just aren’t growing. I don’t know what the problem is.View attachment 1093543View attachment 1093544View attachment 1093545View attachment 1093546View attachment 1093544View attachment 1093545View attachment 1093546

I'm a Newbie, but I use FF OF soil also, and I can tell you it's a bit Hot for newly popped seeds. Not that you can avoid that; they should straighten out in a couple of weeks. DO NOT ADD ANYTHING. Just let them recover & begin Vegging. They should recover OK. In the future, you might want to put newly-popped seedlings into some Happy Frog soil, then TP them into OF soil when they're 2-4 weeks old.

Monster762

Monster762

My plants are 15 days old and one is starting to yellow & brown a bit and the tips are pointing up slightly, there’s no way this is light burn, I’m using Mars hydro tsl 2000 hanging 28 inches above dimmed to 65%. My other plants aren’t showing any symptoms either (as of yet) the other plant in the picture just is growing very slow & they don’t look how they should at day 15 compared to other peoples. I’m growing in ffof and I haven’t used any nutrients yet. So I don’t believe it’s nutrient burn although ffof is full of nutrients, I believe I am guilty of over watering but I haven’t watered going on 3 days and the slow grower is droopy and they just aren’t growing. I don’t know what the problem is.View attachment 1093543View attachment 1093544View attachment 1093545View attachment 1093546View attachment 1093544View attachment 1093545View attachment 1093546
Whats your ph of inputs. They need water but what ph are you running in?

Monster762

Monster762

Chit ocean forest can be hot for seedlings. Some will say it aint but it can strains are different to what they want. At this point theyre in it so you cant swap or cut the strength of it. Im no pro but i would bury them in water in those lil pots. Ph the water somewheres close to the numbers i threw. If you do decide to drown them like im saying run water through like a flush. At least gallon per gallon pot size. I know your not in gallons but equal to pot size. That runoff will look dirty it should look close to clean when youre done pushing water. Thatll balance it out soon. Keep that ph in range 6.0-6.5. I like 6.2. But you can wait and see what others say too before just going for it. Ive been off here a while but usually theres a handful of people here with more experience than me.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Just keep watering and letting the medium dry out à good bit between waterings. You don't want the soil bone dry like it looks in the pics above.you want it just moist .too dry will damage the roots.as will too wet. It's a balance you need to try and get.its not difficult though.

Top Bottom