yellow veins on fan leaves (biocanna)

• Thread starter MasterChief
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MasterChief

substrate: promix-HP
nutrients/additives: canna flores, cannazyme, rhizotonic, bioboost, cal-mag, liquid kharma, molasses, earth juice natural up, roots organics myc
temps: 65-75
humidity: ~50%
EC: ~2.2
pH:6.3-6.8
Plants are a Shiskaberry x Romulan cross in the 7th week of flowering. everything was recently up-potted from three to seven gal containers about three weeks ago. Noticed the yellowing of veins a day ago, seems to be affects middle growth fan leaves mostly. some plants are a bit lighter green than others, but overall everything seems happy. Growth rate seems to be steady. Flushing will begin this weekend.

thoughts and comments appreciated!

Yellow veins on fan leaves biocanna
Yellow veins on fan leaves biocanna 2
lazarus718

lazarus718

Probably just end of life yellowing bro. You'll be cutting her down in no time, pull up your lazyboy and chill from here man. Enjoy the ride to pound town, wouldn't be concerned about it.

T

TopCorn

seventh week eh? lets see some pics of the flowers! I've had something called 'cheesecake' that was supposedly that same cross... very aromatic, tastey and powerfull smoke!

info on yield and flowering time?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Masterchief, do you normally re-pot your plants half way through flower? If so why? I would imagine at that point in flower you are exposing them to an unnecessary stress.

M

MasterChief

We knew it would help yield, and it did.

Any ideas on the yellowing?

2011 03 02 23 38 02 292
L

lil miss lone

Masterchief, do you normally re-pot your plants half way through flower? If so why? I would imagine at that point in flower you are exposing them to an unnecessary stress.

That is true. My man told me to never transplant in flower, and to wait a couple weeks after final transplant to give them time to get over the shock before the flip.

S

swisscheese

Do you have spider mites? The little dots look like spider mite damage.

Top Bottom