Yellowing and crickling leafs help!

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

So all my plants were doing perfect tell about 4 days ago started some major yellowing and everything just seemed to stop reaching for the light I’m about to trans plant into new soil to see if this will help probably fox farm ocean Forrest. It’s in roots organic 707 right now usually about 55-65% humidity 79 degrees only feeding water at 6.2 PH maybe a higher ph?

Yellowing and crickling leafs help
Yellowing and crickling leafs help 2
Yellowing and crickling leafs help 3
Yellowing and crickling leafs help 4
Yellowing and crickling leafs help 5
Yellowing and crickling leafs help 6
growsince79

growsince79

So all my plants were doing perfect tell about 4 days ago started some major yellowing and everything just seemed to stop reaching for the light I’m about to trans plant into new soil to see if this will help probably fox farm ocean Forrest. It’s in roots organic 707 right now usually about 55-65% humidity 79 degrees only feeding water at 6.2 PH maybe a higher ph?
N is locked out due to overwatered. Let them dry out between watering.

growsince79

growsince79

Weigh the cups after you water and don't water again until it loses about 1/3 it's weight. If it weighs 240 soaked, wait until 160 to water again

Lenny805

Lenny805

Water PH? Don’t feed or feed at 1/4 strength. Water when you feel the cups are completely dried out.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
You have drain holes in the bottom of the cups? Overwatering or could be root bound as well

Top Bottom