Yellowing leaves/ brown spots

• Thread starter shaggy96
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shaggy96

I am 47 days into my first grow, trying out Northern Lights Autoflowers. I am growing in a medium of coco coir and 30% pearlite in 3-gallon fabric pots. I have a 24x24x48 grow tent using a Mars Hydro TS-600 hung Approx 24'' from the top of the plant. The tent has been kept consistently at 75-80 degrees and 70-75% RH, I have a fan circulating indirect air as well. I am using the Flora line of nutrients from General Hydroponics in a 1ml of each nutrient to 1 gal of PH balanced water ratio. Everything was going great up until about 5 days ago when some light brown spotting began to occur on a few leaves. I initially thought this may be a phosphorus or potassium deficiency so I increased the Flora Bloom nutrient to 2ml/gal water to try and compensate. The yellowing and brown spotting of the leaves has continued to worsen over the past 3 days. I am starting to add 1 ml/gal of Cal-Mag to the feeding schedule as of today to help combat any additional nutrient deficiencies that may be present. Attaching some photos of the plant as well as the setup, any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Yellowing leaves brown spots
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I am 47 days into my first grow, trying out Northern Lights Autoflowers. I am growing in a medium of coco coir and 30% pearlite in 3-gallon fabric pots. I have a 24x24x48 grow tent using a Mars Hydro TS-600 hung Approx 24'' from the top of the plant. The tent has been kept consistently at 75-80 degrees and 70-75% RH, I have a fan circulating indirect air as well. I am using the Flora line of nutrients from General Hydroponics in a 1ml of each nutrient to 1 gal of PH balanced water ratio. Everything was going great up until about 5 days ago when some light brown spotting began to occur on a few leaves. I initially thought this may be a phosphorus or potassium deficiency so I increased the Flora Bloom nutrient to 2ml/gal water to try and compensate. The yellowing and brown spotting of the leaves has continued to worsen over the past 3 days. I am starting to add 1 ml/gal of Cal-Mag to the feeding schedule as of today to help combat any additional nutrient deficiencies that may be present. Attaching some photos of the plant as well as the setup, any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks
70-75% rh's is way too high, ppm is way too low

Last edited:
Top Bottom