Yellowing leaves on my first plant, need advice!

• Thread starter SycknTyred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SycknTyred

SycknTyred

Hello, first time grower here, ordered an ounce of white widow and found a seed in it so I figured what the hell, might be fun to try growing. Germinated fine and everything was good until about the 3rd week, the tips of some of the lower fan leaves started to get yellow or even light grey it looks like. Added some gaia green 444 since then, havent noticed it spreading, but the old leaves arent getting better. I dont think they do but I'm not sure? Anyways here's some pics! Thanks in advance!

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
Sound like a lack of P.
You can't fix a damaged leaf, but you can stop it from happening again.

SycknTyred

SycknTyred

Sound like a lack of P.
You can't fix a damaged leaf, but you can stop it from happening again.
Oh okay, well atleast all the new leaves that have came since havent had any issue so that is good. Thank you!

SycknTyred

SycknTyred

Polish 20210629 074046857

20210629 065223
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok. ProMix is not really an organic soil. It needs an MBE (Microbes, Bacteria, Enzymes) package to complete it for organics. If you want to go that way.
If not, that's not a problem either. It just means you will have to feed more often and keep track of how much each plant eats.
You've kind of positioned yourself in the middle. Take some time to learn about the different methods and decide which one you want to learn first.

SycknTyred

SycknTyred

Ok. ProMix is not really an organic soil. It needs an MBE (Microbes, Bacteria, Enzymes) package to complete it for organics. If you want to go that way.
If not, that's not a problem either. It just means you will have to feed more often and keep track of how much each plant eats.
You've kind of positioned yourself in the middle. Take some time to learn about the different methods and decide which one you want to learn first.
Think itd be easier for me to go with the 2nd route now, to feed each plant more often? That's what I'm thinking

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You could go either way, but since you already have some food, finish this grow that way while you decide how you want to do the next one.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
off topic, but be cautious about posting pics of buildings around your grow op. that pic of the blue and yellow building, with the bus stop sign and blue car are enough for a skilled investigator to identify your exact location.

SycknTyred

SycknTyred

You could go either way, but since you already have some food, finish this grow that way while you decide how you want to do the next one.
That looks like overwatering damage to me. Let them get dry before you water. The sagging, downward curled leaves are what I am seeing.
Okay thank you! My situation is a little different also, they are normally outside at my parents place because I lack the space where i live. They grow outdoors and i also cant trust neighbours here. So I kinda rely on them to water which theyre cool with they enjoy the plants too. Just they keep telling me I should water them more, and I do read through this site quite alot I know not to overwater. But yeah that's just my situation lol

SycknTyred

SycknTyred

Okay thank you! My situation is a little different also, they are normally outside at my parents place because I lack the space where i live. They grow outdoors and i also cant trust neighbours here. So I kinda rely on them to water which theyre cool with they enjoy the plants too. Just they keep telling me I should water them more, and I do read through this site quite alot I know not to overwater. But yeah that's just my situation lol
I just brought this one back to my apartment because of how bad it was looking!

SycknTyred

SycknTyred

20210710 082355
20210710 082231

Since bringing it back this is all new growth, does it look better or no? Never had any new growth off the stem before

Latest posts

Top Bottom