yellowing leaves one month old autoflower HELP.

• Thread starter emma.dir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

emma.dir

Hey guys! its my first time growing and going good so far!!!! but the leaves have begun yellowing and i am unsure why...? thanks for any help !!
IMG_3327.jpeg
could it be overwatering underwatering? or do you think its time to transplant her

Also i have yet to give nutes...

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

How often do you water and how much? It looks like it could be ready for a transplant. What media are you using?I’m still learning myself but I would say it’s over watered and possibly looking for nutrients.Are there holes in your cups for drainage? What type of light are you using and how far from the plant? Temperature and humidity of the room? Sry for all the questions just the more info you give the better chance you’ll get the help you need.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

You need to fill us in.
What medium is she planted in?
Do you have fertilizer available? What fertilizer do you have?
What light, How far away from top of plant is the light.
What are you watering with. City water, R.O filtered water?
Anything else you can think of.
This is why ya start autos in finishing pot. Tap root hit the bottom of the solo cup.
Poof - She is already flowering and you have not even fed her yet.

E

emma.dir

You need to fill us in.
This is why ya start autos in finishing pot. Tap root hit the bottom of the solo cup.
You need to fill us in.
100 watt led light about 24 inches above plant.
im using coast of maine seedling starter soil. when i transplant it will be into coast of maine strongington blend 5 gallon.
they claim that soil will be good for 30 days without nutes....? do you think thats correct? but i do have worm castings and strongington plant food for veg and fish bone meal for flower. i also have mycos i was gunna use when transplanting and have recharge i havent touched yet either.

there are drainage holes its in a clear cup in a red cup so i can see how much water since the first few times i overwatered and killed my seedlings. i water about every 3 days when the cup is light and the soil is dry around the edges of the cup. i water until i see runoff.

the humidity is 60 i have an inkbird humidity controller thing.

i am watering with city tap water, i put it through a britta filter and ph it. i try and leave it out for 24 hours to kill chlorine

also i was told that having to plant an auto in its final pot is not true. i think having it in the clear cup helped me a lot as i would have overwatered

E

emma.dir

You need to fill us in.
How often do you water and how much? It looks like it could be ready for a transplant. What media are you using?I’m still learning myself but I would say it’s over watered and possibly looking for nutrients.Are there holes in your cups for drainage? What type of light are you using and how far from the plant? Temperature and humidity of the room? Sry for all the questions just the more info you give the better chance you’ll get the help you need.
im using coast of maine seedling starter soil. when i transplant it will be into coast of maine strongington blend 5 gallon.
they claim that soil will be good for 30 days without nutes....? do you think thats correct? but i do have worm castings and strongington plant food for veg and fish bone meal for flower. i also have mycos i was gunna use when transplanting and have recharge i havent touched yet either.

there are drainage holes its in a clear cup in a red cup so i can see how much water since the first few times i overwatered and killed my seedlings. i water about every 3 days when the cup is light and the soil is dry around the edges of the cup. i water until i see runoff.

the humidity is 60 i have an inkbird humidity controller thing.
i am watering with city tap water, i put it through a britta filter and ph it. i try and leave it out for 24 hours to kill chlorine

the humidity is 60 i have an inkbird humidity controller thing. the temp is 70

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hello again Emma.
Autos are a bit of a different critter than are photo period plants.
They are on a flowering timer. When left in solo cups to long the tap root hits the bottom of the cup then goes around and around inside the cup.
This quite often triggers early flowering. This seems to be the case with your auto.
Capture

Your little plant started flowering at least a week ago. So if it is your intent to transplant into strongington blend. It's time to get it transplanted.
As in today! If you are lucky she will get over being transplanted quickly and grow for a week maybe 2 before she stops growing and gets right into flower production mode. Is there a flowering time on the seed?

Unfortunately I have no experience with this mix. With a little luck you are correct, and there is sufficient nutrients to keep your plant 30 days.
You will know if she stops growing and starts yellowing. Give her a snort of something like Muskie fish emulsion 5-1-1 week 2 or 3 and that will get her buy. Your just going to have to play it buy ear.

Will look in later in the day.
Ron

E

emma.dir

Hello again Emma.
Autos are a bit of a different critter than are photo period plants.
They are on a flowering timer. When left in solo cups to long the tap root hits the bottom of the cup then goes around and around inside the cup.
This quite often triggers early flowering. This seems to be the case with your auto.
View attachment 2082399
Your little plant started flowering at least a week ago. So if it is your intent to transplant into strongington blend. It's time to get it transplanted.
As in today! If you are lucky she will get over being transplanted quickly and grow for a week maybe 2 before she stops growing and gets right into flower production mode. Is there a flowering time on the seed?

Unfortunately I have no experience with this mix. With a little luck you are correct, and there is sufficient nutrients to keep your plant 30 days.
You will know if she stops growing and starts yellowing. Give her a snort of something like Muskie fish emulsion 5-1-1 week 2 or 3 and that will get her buy. Your just going to have to play it buy ear.

Will look in later in the day.
Ron

i tansplanted yesterday like you recommended. thank you so much for the help. i'm hoping it will keep growing. Do you think I should cut the buds that are beginning to form off? or would that be bad. maybe i should just start another seed right now? this time ill start in the 5 gallon.

Top Bottom