Yellowing Leaves Towards Mid Flowering And Harvest

• Thread starter Ghost91809
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ghost91809

Can anybody tell me why this is the case I only been growing for 3 months now and this is the second plant that came out like this. Also can you tell me why no good bud size on it. Thanks and hope everyone is smoking good
Yellowing leaves towards mid flowering and harvest
Yellowing leaves towards mid flowering and harvest 2

P

Pass2TheLeft

Ghost theres something major wrong going on there i dont no where to even start.
Explain your situation i.e explain your setup,temps feed and what you have done then we might be able to help you

G

Ghost91809

I keep the temperature at about 65 to 73 humidity stay between 50 and 60. I'm using two 450 watt led light plus one 300 watt led light (all full sprectrum) I was using nutrients for every feeding and was watering them when the soil felt dry or pot felt light. Thanks for your feedback

G

Ghost91809

Ghost theres something major wrong going on there i dont no where to even start.
Explain your situation i.e explain your setup,temps feed and what you have done then we might be able to help you

I replied to you boss but forgot to reply to your message. Thanks again

Erick31876

Erick31876

For one thing they look like they are not getting nowhere near enough light. It looks like that side of your tent is dark compared to the other side. Them blurple lights are not the wattage they say on them. Try moving your light lower and move it over so it covers more area in your tent. Or rotate the plants in the tent daily so they all get directly under the light the same amount.

B

Burned Haze

Check your run off for how much ppm ( that might show/indicate your off the walls with high ppm’s of nutes/salt ), ph it is ( are you feeding to runoff? , 10-20%? Cause if not you might have salt build up ) than next issue is you might have ph instability . Than next thing I would look at your environment ( lighting distances, temps , if fan is hitting your canopy ) min/max temps of room , c02 % )

There’s a few tips

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I keep the temperature at about 65 to 73 humidity stay between 50 and 60. I'm using two 450 watt led light plus one 300 watt led light (all full sprectrum) I was using nutrients for every feeding and was watering them when the soil felt dry or pot felt light. Thanks for your feedback
How much are you feeding? If you're in soil you shouldn't need nutes every feeding, unless you're feeding VERY light. If you have a decent soil you really don't even need nutes for the first 4 weeks at least...

G

Ghost91809

How much are you feeding? If you're in soil you shouldn't need nutes every feeding, unless you're feeding VERY light. If you have a decent soil you really don't even need nutes for the first 4 weeks at least...

Yes see that's where I think I messed up at. I was not feeding for the first four weeks of veg (just ph water to 6.2). Then i started to feed them the following week (that's when I started the nutrients going by the feed chart). I was watering with nutrients everytime that the soil was dry or the pot was light. I'm using nectar for the gods nutrients and fox farm ocean forest soil. I have two 450 watt LEDs and one 300 watt led all in a 96x48x78 tent.

G

Ghost91809

For one thing they look like they are not getting nowhere near enough light. It looks like that side of your tent is dark compared to the other side. Them blurple lights are not the wattage they say on them. Try moving your light lower and move it over so it covers more area in your tent. Or rotate the plants in the tent daily so they all get directly under the light the same amount.
Received 352763468919376

Yes see that's where I think I messed up at. I was not feeding for the first four weeks of veg (just ph water to 6.2). Then i started to feed them the following week (that's when I started the nutrients going by the feed chart). I was watering with nutrients everytime that the soil was dry or the pot was light. I'm using nectar for the gods nutrients and fox farm ocean forest soil. I have two 450 watt LEDs and one 300 watt led all in a 96x48x78 tent.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yes even if the plant is good size an overdose of nutrients will shock your plant, you still have to aclimate your plant to the nutrients, when you feed and are not shure wait a half bout after feeding and observe your plant, it should look perked up but if the leaves are pointing up almost vertical you of your plant if this happens I flush out immediately give it a few days to recover and give less nutrients, as soon as I looked at the plant I could tell, you can flush it out let it recover and give a lot less nutrients, your leaves may burn more if you dont, but it's your plant do as you see fit, but don't feel bad I did that a time or 3, some strains are allot more touchy than others, good luck

P

Pass2TheLeft

Good 1st effort ghost it will only get better bro .
In your pics theres a few things ive noticed.
Theres no structure to your plants , next time bro train your plants to stay low during the veg stage use lst and super cropping to form a canopy the lower and wider you can get your plants the better light can only penetrate the top foot of your plants to max effect so try get as many flowering points in that area.
With led lights full spectrum will stretch your plants when they are vegging so use the vegging mode to make your plants more compact stretch is your enemy with indoor plants bro.
Consider switching from soil to coco/perlite its the same price infact it can be cheaper than soil main advantages are better drainage which draws more oxygen into the root zone and what you feed can be more easily controlled coco is also high in p and k which helps flowering
Lift your pots off the ground to allow better drainage plants dont like wet feet bread trays work well for this and can usually be got for free or a few $$ from a local bakers shop.

Reactions: Ina
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

The one simple thing people do not understand about autoflowers is that they need allot less nutrients, this is a good thing as good nutrients cost cash, I hardly feed my plants during veg, a little bit but not very much, I use a bit more bloom base and agent, but the number 1 problem is that new growers need to understand this, it's better to give less and have a nice plant or plants , then have a bunch of burned plants, autoflowers have a delicate root system and it's easy to fry, different strains are more touchy than others I allway start at a 1/4 dose and observe the plants reaction this is usually a good starting point and go up slowly from there (aclimateing) in the final stages of flower just the very tips of my leaves are slightly discolored but not fried, once you learn that less is best as far as autoflowers go your all ready half way there, that's not to say I'm telling people not to feed there plants far from it I just fed mine today, but with an auto you have to go light I took 1 look at my plant she is perked up but I did not od her.

P

Pass2TheLeft

The one simple thing people do not understand about autoflowers is that they need allot less nutrients, this is a good thing as good nutrients cost cash, I hardly feed my plants during veg, a little bit but not very much, I use a bit more bloom base and agent, but the number 1 problem is that new growers need to understand this, it's better to give less and have a nice plant or plants , then have a bunch of burned plants, autoflowers have a delicate root system and it's easy to fry, different strains are more touchy than others I allway start at a 1/4 dose and observe the plants reaction this is usually a good starting point and go up slowly from there (aclimateing) in the final stages of flower just the very tips of my leaves are slightly discolored but not fried, once you learn that less is best as far as autoflowers go your all ready half way there, that's not to say I'm telling people not to feed there plants far from it I just fed mine today, but with an auto you have to go light I took 1 look at my plant she is perked up but I did not od her.
This is true of all medicinal plants indoors

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

This is a pic of a free seed from fast buds but they did not mark the strain, look at my leaf tips, this tells me my plant is acclimated to this dose, if I increase it my leaves will burn, I will feed this plant 1 more time, flush wait a week and chop.

20190407 201524
20190407 201458
P

Pass2TheLeft

This is a pic of a free seed from fast buds but they did not mark the strain, look at my leaf tips, this tells me my plant is acclimated to this dose, if I increase it my leaves will burn, I will feed this plant 1 more time, flush wait a week and chop.
Nice plant bro looks very healthy

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea that's the thing I don't know what it is, I made a buy and it was a feebee but they did not check off the strain, the plant is in perfect health but small, fast buds does not sell dwarfs who knows? if it was bigger it would be awesome , looks to be white weed, and alot of flower a shame, I think if I did something wrong the plant would be unhealthy and it's not, I got another free bee by fast buds they marked stardog, my crystal candy was a freebee, I bought some jack47 expensive at $55 for 4 seeds so more freebees, I usually grow sweet and methesto, I have some seeds by some co growers choice but have not tried.

Latest posts

Top Bottom