Yellowing leaves Veg week 3 help

• Thread starter Johnnygrowz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnnygrowz

Johnnygrowz

I topped some of them yesterday .
Running led Maxisun pb 2000.
I recently fed them water calmag and some recharge 4 to 5 days ago .

Light distance was at 16 inches. I have since raised to 18 inches and plan to feed with some Vita max . 5ml per gal

Is this cause of to close to lights? Lack of nutrients or what ?
Last run these girls went all purple stemmed as well. But turned back green after transplant to final pot.

Yellowing leaves veg week 3 help
Yellowing leaves veg week 3 help 2
Johnnygrowz

Johnnygrowz

I topped some of them yesterday .
Running led Maxisun pb 2000.
I recently fed them water calmag and some recharge 4 to 5 days ago .

Light distance was at 16 inches. I have since raised to 18 inches and plan to feed with some Vita max . 5ml per gal

Is this cause of to close to lights? Lack of nutrients or what ?
Last run these girls went all purple stemmed as well. But turned back green after transplant to final pot.

Now im noticing brown spots again . Like last run fuck! I been feeding cal mag every watering and using recharge WTF?

Why wont this problem stop. Last run i got the brown spots as well then had it under control for awhile then it came back mid flowering . So fucking annoying what do i do???

Johnnygrowz

Johnnygrowz

Its only been happening to 3 of my biggest plants that are tallest.The yellowing and brown spots are appearing . Is this because of cal mag deficiency or nute deficiency?

godspeed2k86

godspeed2k86

How much cal mag did you use, which kind, and what is you ppm or ec value or you mix ? What media are you planted in and what type of water do you use ie well water, tap water, ro water ?

Johnnygrowz

Johnnygrowz

How much cal mag did you use, which kind, and what is you ppm or ec value or you mix ? What media are you planted in and what type of water do you use ie well water, tap water, ro water ?

Thanks for such quick reply friend! Z

Im using 3ml per gallon of botanicare calmag every watering ppm about 400 and feed days just vitamax at 5ml per gallon 400 450 ppm as well.

Im in pro mix soil and my tap comes out at 180. Ph 6.5

This is my 2nd run of it . Wedding crashers very stretchy tall pheno. The problem last run was in veg as well . I fixed it with recharge when i transplanted to final pot and did another 2 week veg. But it slowly creeped back on me flower week 4 or 5 . Im just tryin to figure out was it ph lock out resulting in nute lock out . Is it genetically like this to be purple . But the brown spots indicate calcium or magnesium lock out . Sighhhh to conclude i am lost.

godspeed2k86

godspeed2k86

Thanks for such quick reply friend! Z

Im using 3ml per gallon of botanicare calmag every watering ppm about 400 and feed days just vitamax at 5ml per gallon 400 450 ppm as well.

Im in pro mix soil and my tap comes out at 180. Ph 6.5

This is my 2nd run of it . Wedding crashers very stretchy tall pheno. The problem last run was in veg as well . I fixed it with recharge when i transplanted to final pot and did another 2 week veg. But it slowly creeped back on me flower week 4 or 5 . Im just tryin to figure out was it ph lock out resulting in nute lock out . Is it genetically like this to be purple . But the brown spots indicate calcium or magnesium lock out . Sighhhh to conclude i am lost.

You have tap water and pro mix you shouldn't need the calmag honestly it sounds like you might be getting to much cal mag I would recommend dropping the cal mag out completely for a short period and increase your base feed to about 1.2 - 1.4 ec

Latest posts

Top Bottom