Yellowing of Leaves: Normal or Not?

• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kill-9

It is somewhat accepted that yellowing of some leaves is normal, this may differ from grower to grower. Do you think its similar to other plants yellowing during fall season? Or do you think one should apply what is needed to keep them all green?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I think ya can keep them green

S

seven0seven

End of flowering, yes.
In veg, nope. I have a hard time keeping em green as well, most of the problem lies with my feeding chart :(

K

kill-9

Here's what Reeferman said in another thread:

You require some N in flower its false that it can be cut out not true at all but that formula might have the ladies looking fine but when your plants are flowering there energy should not be on veg production but in flower production this is why leaves tend to yellow and look a little rough when you feed a well balanced flowering formula .
despite the way they look you are not doing any favors to your plant at 180-180-180 mls .
Your initial formula was still slightly high 30 -120 -180 is more ideal in my experience I am feeding 3 -35-11 at the moment and things look perfect .

Just a little simple advice I will do a thread soon on feeding plants in different mediums at different stages of veg and flower .
~reef~

Top Bottom