Yellowing of top bud sites

• Thread starter y0yoyoy0420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
y0yoyoy0420

y0yoyoy0420

Hi all Greenthumbs out there,
Haven't been on this in yearrsss. There was no need to during those times, but now it seems im in need of help again.

Im having a problem with a strain im growing. The budsites where the buds are forming are getting yellow. I just finished a batch and its whack af, i have another batch of the same strain goin on wk3, and it shows same symptoms as before. My avatar pic is the current state of the new batch. Attached photos is the product. About 75% of the room is like this, and the rest is just fine.

Im trying to fix this problem asap before its too late during the flowering phase. Idk if the mother i got it from is dying out, or some kind of nute lock/defieciency. What is this and How can i remedy this?

Environment and strain
Strain: Grease OG indica dominant.
PH is 6.0 to 6.2
Cocoa medium
RO.water
Ppm not higher than 1200. 1300 max
Humidity 55 to 65%
Temp 70 to 80degrees
1000w light runnin at only 50 to 75%
Drain to waste
The nugs have no smell, not sticky at all. But it is meaty
No pests/pm/rot/mold

The nugs

Yellowing of top bud sites
Yellowing of top bud sites 2
Yellowing of top bud sites 3
Yellowing of top bud sites 4
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi all Greenthumbs out there,
Haven't been on this in yearrsss. There was no need to during those times, but now it seems im in need of help again.

Im having a problem with a strain im growing. The budsites where the buds are forming are getting yellow. I just finished a batch and its whack af, i have another batch of the same strain goin on wk3, and it shows same symptoms as before. My avatar pic is the current state of the new batch. Attached photos is the product. About 75% of the room is like this, and the rest is just fine.

Im trying to fix this problem asap before its too late during the flowering phase. Idk if the mother i got it from is dying out, or some kind of nute lock/defieciency. What is this and How can i remedy this?

Environment and strain
Strain: Grease OG indica dominant.
PH is 6.0 to 6.2
Cocoa medium
RO.water
Ppm not higher than 1200. 1300 max
Humidity 55 to 65%
Temp 70 to 80degrees
1000w light runnin at only 50 to 75%
Drain to waste
The nugs have no smell, not sticky at all. But it is meaty
No pests/pm/rot/mold

The nugs
Way over fed and ph is likely an issue.

Micros are definitely locked out IMO

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How many times a day are you watering? And what is the runoff ppm I'm betting 2kish?

Either way ppm is way to high. I bet they are stunted now also? Not seeing much new growth at the moment?

Latest posts

Top Bottom