Yellowing problems

• Thread starter JonnySuicide
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JonnySuicide

JonnySuicide

I posted before about some yellowing of tips on one of my other plants and had a lot of good info. Seems I may have been overwatering. That cleared up but now a 2nd plant has yellowing but its the entire leaf. They've been without nuts for about a week because when it started I thought I had over done it but I come home today to the leaves looking worse then ever. You guys helped before, lets see if you can do it again. I'm watering about every two days and had been using Montys Plant Vantage 2-15-15 untill a week ago when I went straight water. Ill attach a pic of lights too.

Yellowing problems
Yellowing problems 2
Yellowing problems 3
Yellowing problems 4
az2000

az2000

What is the soil? What are you feeding? How much?

I think you're feeding bloom nutes, a higher proportion of P (maybe K too), an lower N. Some people like their fan leaves to drop off mid to late flower. I don't. I think it means not enough N.

JonnySuicide

JonnySuicide

What is the soil? What are you feeding? How much?

I think you're feeding bloom nutes, a higher proportion of P (maybe K too), an lower N. Some people like their fan leaves to drop off mid to late flower. I don't. I think it means not enough N.
Soil is just miricle grow potting moisture control. As far as how much I give the dosage on the bottle for the 2-15-15 and that is the only thing Im giving. I also thought it might be nitrogen since I cut it recently but I'm too new at this to know much : )

az2000

az2000

Soil is just miricle grow potting moisture control. As far as how much I give the dosage on the bottle for the 2-15-15 and that is the only thing Im giving. I also though it might be nitrogen since I cut it recently but I'm too new at this to know much : )

If you're only feeding a product labeled 2-15-15, that's an NPK ratio of 1-7.5-7.5. That's in the range of bloom booster ratio (late flower, used once or twice). In the stage of flower you're in, the ratio should be 1-1-1 to 1-2-3. I.e., massively more N as a proportion of P & K.

I'm surprised they look as good as they do.

JonnySuicide

JonnySuicide

What they came off of is 4-1-1 bottle label. I went to this a week ago I think.
If you're only feeding a product labeled 2-15-15, that's an NPK ratio of 1-7.5-7.5. That's in the range of bloom booster ratio (late flower, used once or twice). In the stage of flower you're in, the ratio should be 1-1-1 to 1-2-3. I.e., massively more N as a proportion of P & K.

I'm surprised they look as good as they do.

az2000

az2000

That makes more sense. (I thought you'd been feeding that 2-15-15 stuff for longer.). 4-1-1 seems high N. 2-1-1 is about as high as I go in veg.

If you mix those products 3 parts 4-1-1 to 1 part 2-15-15, you get a reasonable 1-1.29-1.29. (If they're both liquid, that would be 6ml + 2ml, which creates a 279 to 349 ppm strength. That sounds reasonable..

4 parts to 1 is 1-1.06-1.06. That's 8ml + 2ml. But, 327-401ppm. The amounts of each should be 20% less.

JonnySuicide

JonnySuicide

That makes more sense. (I thought you'd been feeding that 2-15-15 stuff for longer.). 4-1-1 seems high N. 2-1-1 is about as high as I go in veg.

If you mix those products 3 parts 4-1-1 to 1 part 2-15-15, you get a reasonable 1-1.29-1.29. (If they're both liquid, that would be 6ml + 2ml, which creates a 279 to 349 ppm strength. That sounds reasonable..

4 parts to 1 is 1-1.06-1.06. That's 8ml + 2ml. But, 327-401ppm. The amounts of each should be 20% less.
Thank you. Both are liquid and I will try that.

Top Bottom