Yellowing week 5 flowering, nice buds, help!

• Thread starter Voidstar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Voidstar

Easy all,

1st time grower, week 5 into flowering and worrying about some yellowing. A lot of contradictory information is out there and was hoping someone could help out.

Veg stage was good, healthy looking plants, fed with miracle organic grow. stopped for 2 weeks and then started with a 13/14 PK boost week 4 into flowering. Leaves started yellowing around week 2 in flowering (approx) oldest and biggest fan leaves first. gradually spreading to the pics posted. plant is 8" from a 250 whatt hps light, room temp is mid 80's.

I've posted pics of both my plants, 1st 3 are the plant concerned - black jack, 2nd 3 are the bubba kush, same details, but not doing too bad...

from reading it could be a N dif, but i heard it may be a little late for a boost..

Any advice would be appreciated.

Voidstar

Yellowing week 5 flowering nice buds help
Yellowing week 5 flowering nice buds help 2
Yellowing week 5 flowering nice buds help 3
Yellowing week 5 flowering nice buds help 4
Yellowing week 5 flowering nice buds help 5
Yellowing week 5 flowering nice buds help 6

420king-MASSES

i would do a foliar sp[ray of calplex or something along those lines whats your ph and maybe next time go an extra week with the n in the mix

L

lil miss lone

Are you having, or have you noticed any flying bugs right above your medium?

putembk

putembk

Looks like a ph lock out to me. Check the PH of your off. You might need to flush as ph might be as low as 5.5 by now.

T

Tesseract

Pick those dead leaves up from around the plant. decaying organic matter promotes all sorts of pathogens and insects.

T

S

SSHZ

N deficiency starts towards the bottom and fan leaves and works it way up. Mg deficiency is more "entire plant" ....... but it's either late stage N deficiency or mg deficiency. From your initial comments, I'm guessing Nitrogen. Yield and quality will suffer some, but you'll end up with something decent.

V

Voidstar

thanks for the replies. I have started using a flowering boost with low N to try and rectify. No flies around the plants, and none on it either! but have picked up the dead leaves from around the soil.. soil PH is between 6-7, not the most accurate tester, so cant be more precise.

Since the post yellowing has seemed to slow and bud growth continues to progress.

Any other thoughts welcome, as I said 1st time grower, (and thinking of a hydro set up next time!)

Top Bottom