Yellowstone Eruption Nov 7

• Thread starter robomont
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Honestly if i ever endured anything close to what california has seen in the last 50 years i'd prob shart myself in all fairness. i can deal with heights,water,spinning but not shaking ground.....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
And I'm the opposite. We ask each other this question all the time, but especially when there's been yet another horrible tornado--which would you rather deal with? The every-few-decades EQ, or the annual tornado?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
That ram cam is funny as shit lol.

Now I wish I had a pet ram with a gopro just patrolling as security on my property lmao.

I'd be curious to see what the typical life of a ram is and what/who they decide to take on.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I'm a person that wonders Shit.
@robomont Curious if his research had more to it than he knew.
That Earthquake in New Zealand was only a couple days after he posted. Wrong Continent, but who knows if it's related somehow.
Not saying it is, but crazy if it is.

mancdank

mancdank

That ram cam is funny as shit lol.

Now I wish I had a pet ram with a gopro just patrolling as security on my property lmao.

I'd be curious to see what the typical life of a ram is and what/who they decide to take on.
I was just thinking the same that is 1 die hard little fucker I wouldn't mind getting some of these

guymandude

guymandude

well, yellowstone didn't erupt. I know for certain that it will, someday. As soon as we infinitely arrogant humans will find out is that you can't outguess the universe, no matter how hard we try.

It seems that when we stand on our pulpit and preach how awesome we humans are, the Universe will come along and beat us down to a more acceptable level of humility through earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, meteor strikes, tsunamis, etc.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

the fucken hot peppers! And he eats them with no real effect at all, keeps those girls right away from that camera dude though dont he? I agree man, hard to outrun his ass and he will not give up obviously!

mancdank

mancdank

No I didnt yet. Either way there isnt anywhere I can run and hide if Yellowstone blows its top it would be game over for all us US stoners. Got a spare room over that side of the pond.?? Fukk even then the repercussions for the whole planet wouldnt be a good prognosis.
The sofa is always there bro u need to make the coffee in the morning though :)

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

No I didnt yet. Either way there isnt anywhere I can run and hide if Yellowstone blows its top it would be game over for all us US stoners. Got a spare room over that side of the pond.?? Fukk even then the repercussions for the whole planet wouldnt be a good prognosis.
I'm headed south, as in South America lol. You have a decent chance of outrunning it if you got your shit together

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
The sofa is always there bro u need to make the coffee in the morning though :)
"Worlds gonna end" from a yellowstone ash cloud and @mancdank is worried about who makes the coffee lol.

I bet the real mancdank doesn't worry about such trivial things :cool:

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

out of all three only that one stood out to you............................lmao

It's the only one thats animated, plus just slinging a cock out isn't something I expected here...also she does kinda look like a Disney interpretation of Hillary Clinton..... lastly the other 2 are boring comparatively

Top Bottom