Yet another "ready yet?" question

• Thread starter Gurtgurt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gurtgurt

Gurtgurt

Hi gang. Strain is LSD; hybrid 45% indica. Breeder website says harvest in 8-9 weeks. These are past the middle point of week 9 of flower.

I don't care for couch lock, like a buzzy high, hence the choice of strain.

What do you think? Got a damn 60X magnifier but I can't see shit with it, sorry.

Yet another ready yet question
Yet another ready yet question 2
Yet another ready yet question 3
Yet another ready yet question 4
Yet another ready yet question 5
Yet another ready yet question 6
Yet another ready yet question 7
Gurtgurt

Gurtgurt

Forgot to mention, gave them second flush of plain water and worm poop today. Probably the last watering. You all ever try cutting the main stem prior to harvest?

Cypress66

Cypress66

Hi gang. Strain is LSD; hybrid 45% indica. Breeder website says harvest in 8-9 weeks. These are past the middle point of week 9 of flower.

I don't care for couch lock, like a buzzy high, hence the choice of strain.

What do you think? Got a damn 60X magnifier but I can't see shit with it, sorry.
I don’t wait until the trichs are amber Maybe a few on the leaves. The trichs are 95% milky/ cloudy and the rest are the clear apart from the few amber ones that are growing on the leaves As was said it is a personal choice to be honest about it but it will be a more upbeat affect and the results of more amber results from the smoke will be more couchlock time only my opinion and the videos are not very clear that might be my eyes 👀. But they are probably not too far away but they have more than 10% clear i think? They will probably have a week more to get to go and then let them go another week or two or so then they will probably have plenty of amber Most strains i have been very privileged to have grown and there have been a few most of them are ready for harvest time after 9/10wks peak time of thc is cloudy and they are not going to be getting any more. They will be decreasing in their thc level and they are getting more of the cbd I think that’s right lol 😂 harvest window is about a two week or so period and it is the buzz that they will get the results and the next week will be your choice and the time will be soon enough good luck with your garden. Peace ✌️

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Don’t go by what the breeder website says always go by the trichomes. They say harvest when 90% are milky and 10% amber for more energetic high and then the more amber to milky you go the more couch lock. It’s really a personal preference and takes practice and repetition to find what you really like. You have some nice plants there. I would agree with everyone else and would wait at least a week maybe more and watch the trichomes. Always check trichomes on buds not sugar leaves.
6F3A7E09 68AF 4EAC A851 BB2569488F23

Gurtgurt

Gurtgurt

Well here's a question: especially on the darker plant, most of the light-getting leaves at the top are like not green but technically still alive. Should I cut off these off-color leaves so the green leaves get more light?

Thanks y'all

freezeland2

freezeland2

Well here's a question: especially on the darker plant, most of the light-getting leaves at the top are like not green but technically still alive. Should I cut off these off-color leaves so the green leaves get more light?

Thanks y'all
I’d leave it alone. She still has a couple weeks.

Top Bottom