• Thread starter TheBioMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Yeti F2 Feminised seeds from Destiny Genetics

System- RDWC

Nutrient Line - Advanced Nutrients

Long over due....I just have not enough time!

Going to do a grow from seeds for Destiny Genetics. Super heavy yields from this strain. My main goal is to see if HLG Led's can pull off these heavy yields. We shall see!

LED is custom built using a combination of QB120 and Samsung 96 diode strips as well as some "Bud Booster" strips with IR spectrums and the deep reds.

9 Total QB120's 6(4k) 3(3k)
4 Total Samsung 96 Diode 2700K
4 Total Bud Boosters

(1) Inventronics 600Watt Driver
(2) Meanwell 200Watt Driver

Testing @ 50% Dimmed

System & Plant Pics coming soon......

Strip Lights & Bud Booster Strips are not on in the pic shown......oops! Ill post some better ones.

Yeti f2 destiny genetics rdwc
Last edited:
TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

4x4x8ft.....for this test.

The combined boards and strips provide complete coverage of the space all the way to the edge. This will provide a full canopy without topping or training.....just support nets needed.

I ran a test run with Dragon Flame Genetics BlackBerry Moonshine and it worked well.....now lets see if it will pull some serious weight.

This strain is suppose to have some crazy heavy yields.....we shall see.

Anthem

Anthem

4x4x8ft.....for this test.

The combined boards and strips provide complete coverage of the space all the way to the edge. This will provide a full canopy without topping or training.....just support nets needed.

I ran a test run with Dragon Flame Genetics BlackBerry Moonshine and it worked well.....now lets see if it will pull some serious weight.

This strain is suppose to have some crazy heavy yields.....we shall see.
How did the Blackberry Moonshine work out?

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Some serious resin is about the best description. Dense nugs of various sizes....even the smaller bugs are like little baseballs!

Smell and taste is thick......can't quite put my finger on the taste, but for sure it is complex.

Hits are strong, hash like.....strong lungs needed!! LOL!

Will be a different animal with a proper 90 day cure or better.

Pretty sure if you let this one go for 12+ weeks it would just keep stacking.....

Ill post up some pics here tonight.

Top Bottom