Yields, Pressurized Open Blast Vs. Closed Loop

• Thread starter Ryesty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I would have loved to talk in a PM but my messages don't work on this site, I mostly use ICmag, theres waaaay more knowledgable extractors on there too. (thats not a dig at you, just stating there are a ton of really knowledgeable extractors on there, many of whom have O chem degrees).
Fair enough, been banned from there for a while now. Not from extraction talk or anything like that. Just shitty mods..

gumby420

gumby420

BTW if you were halfway decent and messaged me privately and asked I would've given it to you freely. I will tag ya in that video when I get it.
haha trust me I would absolutely LOVE to be wrong here and somehow be able to recover that much, but even on the ecogreen website, xtractordepot, and bhogart site, they say the cmep will only do 15-22lbs an hour at optimal temps and psi. with my cmep and trs I'm hitting about 1lb/2.5-3min. and I know a lot of people with very similar recovery times, which is why I can't get over your comment about 1lb/min, with a cmep. I just can't believe it until I see it. but if you truly are, you figured something out a lot of people haven't. that dudes page I tagged you is the R&D guy for xtractordepot. I saw him hook up two cmeps and still wasn't getting close to 1lb/min. haha like I said I will gladly eat my words. you never said what your collection pots temps were, you said It sits around 55psi, but what temps are you circulating around it?

gumby420

gumby420

Fair enough, been banned from there for a while now. Not from extraction talk or anything like that. Just shitty mods..
thats funny thcfarmer is known for being the site to ban everyone. haha not gonna go into details on that and get my self banned.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

haha trust me I would absolutely LOVE to be wrong here and somehow be able to recover that much, but even on the ecogreen website, xtractordepot, and bhogart site, they say the cmep will only do 15-22lbs an hour at optimal temps and psi. with my cmep and trs I'm hitting about 1lb/2.5-3min. and I know a lot of people with very similar recovery times, which is why I can't get over your comment about 1lb/min, with a cmep. I just can't believe it until I see it. but if you truly are, you figured something out a lot of people haven't. that dudes page I tagged you is the R&D guy for xtractordepot. I saw him hook up two cmeps and still wasn't getting close to 1lb/min. haha like I said I will gladly eat my words. you never said what your collection pots temps were, you said It sits around 55psi, but what temps are you circulating around it?
Yes when i show ppl they shit themselves generally, its super simple, I just got lucky from a mentor and friend. I will pm you on IG about the rest of my info

Ryesty

Ryesty

Went ahead and got into the piggy bank and called a good friend that has been doing this for longer than I can remember. He said to forget buying one. He’s going to build me a system that fits my needs. And it’s not going to be nearly as pricey as buying a standard store bought system. And way higher quality.

M

Microbes

4 hours?!?!??!?! No, I recover 1lb a minute sometimes faster, I get that run done in an hr to an hr and a half. I got a piece of equipment coming in that should make it down to 40-50 min to recover. I'm sure around here somewhere I explained how..
Hey dude. Mind expanding on how you manage. You seem to yeild a hell of alot more then me and recover faster. I use a bi directional closed loop system. Takes 1 hr to revocer 5 lb of tane. And i use trim. Get about 10% yeild. Even on little buds

M

Microbes

Yes when i show ppl they shit themselves generally, its super simple, I just got lucky from a mentor and friend. I will pm you on IG about the rest of my info
Thedirtyhippie93 plz pm me. I need a hand and im tired of these low yeilds ty :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom