Yields Question

• Thread starter Nevertell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nevertell

Nevertell

My best plant only yielded 90 grams is this good or bad? Would love insight on yields and how to increase if 90 is no good thanks.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

How many plants per light? How long in veg? Any other specifics would help to judge

Nevertell

Nevertell

How many plants per light? How long in veg? Any other specifics would help to judge
well that's was actually first grow I had three 600 air cooled hood, good air flow with carbon filter and also also oscillating fan I think it was a total of 15 plants but o my used two light so total of two 600 watt hps. I had done some topping, no lst no Lollipoping or anything so just wondering if it's good yields or not

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

You should add up total grams grown, and divide by overall watts used.

Not enough info from what you posted.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

yea.

You said your best was 90. Well your worst for all we know could be 10. At least give us an average per plant.

Nevertell

Nevertell

2.5 to 3 per plant I don't remember total was just wondering is that good for a plant or can I get better

Nevertell

Nevertell

Just trying to get an average for plants to see if I can do better then that and I beg maybe one month and flowered for 8 weeks.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

So, we will call it 2.75 per plant, for 15 plants under 1200 total watts.

That is about 1150 grams, into 1200 watts or .96 grams per watt. For your first grow, I would say that isn't bad at all. If you really hone your game, and choose a high yielding plant, you can double that yield. I would be happy with 1.5g per watt on average.

Hope this helps

Nevertell

Nevertell

So, we will call it 2.75 per plant, for 15 plants under 1200 total watts.

That is about 1150 grams, into 1200 watts or .96 grams per watt. For your first grow, I would say that isn't bad at all. If you really hone your game, and choose a high yielding plant, you can double that yield. I would be happy with 1.5g per watt on average.

Hope this helps
Yeah it does help a lot appreciate it

Nevertell

Nevertell

Yield questions are one of the most asked/hardest to answer questions.soo many variables to consider(strain/different phenos of said strain-environmental factors-grow mediums-nutes/nute deficiencys-etc ) make it impossible to answer.master growers can almost get the same yield if using the exact clone but even with that skill level no guarantees.you might have a strain that yields 70 grams from a master grower and you just broke a world record//you might have a strain that a ameteur can get multiple lbs.best advice is to keep your passion for growing and keep researching and keep striving to become a kickass grower and in time you'll be showing US how to get'er done:)
Thanks for the inspiration but u are right and definitely will

Latest posts

Top Bottom