yo guys - how she looking?

• Thread starter the man with no
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

the man with no

unfortunatly i cant zoom in too much since there quite large... in one pic theres a cana plant its the flower on the right... thats 4 feet tall... so it give you some idea as to scale of the trifffid.

Other one is alot taller than me but you can see its well defined and very heavy looking... both are about nearly 8 feet tall.... if it helps im 6.3 tall...

cheers.

M

Mox

Looks good, is it in a pot? Also have you thought about low stress training. I am noticing that it might be visible if it grows past the fence top. Maybe you could put it in the soil if its in a pot and that might help get the plant down a bit.

T

the man with no

Looks good, is it in a pot? Also have you thought about low stress training. I am noticing that it might be visible if it grows past the fence top. Maybe you could put it in the soil if its in a pot and that might help get the plant down a bit.

yep both are in pots , but i moved them under cover today , like a green house but functional , now these two are flowering see little point keeping them exposed to damp humid , rainy, conditions - dont want to risk bud root... - and since the frosts arnt that far off eather - better to be safe.

I have checked the lumins with a light meter in the lean too im getting about 400 lumins so enough for flowering soon this week itll go 12/12 autumn equinox so budding will go into overdrive. found the odd poaching caterpillar today - buggers arnt they? easy to miss but can have a free lunch on ya bud. One has alot of noticable crystals now , looks like dipped in sugar - i got another 5-6 weeks left yet - my expectations are very high.

As for low stress training - I have been doing this thruout the veg stage , with the odd puning i had plenty of air circulating , and de-trained them shortly after the start of flowering. had to do just that to the one with just the long central donkey dick today, bent over nice - had little choice since its sooo tall it was touching the roof of the lean too - dont want to bruise the tips... ;)

other one with the four or is it 8 donkey dicks? next to the cana , well that has about 2 inches clearence from roof , dont think shell stretch anymore... neighbours aint a problem , they know better - anyway , they have been given their own plants as a sweetner- it keeps them in the loop so to speak ;)

ill take some pics again of the buds.. but this camera phone doesnt take too gooda pics...

cheers

Latest posts

Top Bottom