Yooo... I Jus Witnessed My Plant Pushing Out A Fart!

• Thread starter BluApples211
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BluApples211

BluApples211

Ok so now that I have your attention 😅😏

- I need advice like no other and I'm already feeling like its beyond too late to rejuvenate my first timer crops.. I have been told that the first timers usually have a very difficult grow process, and will probably experience losing the entire first couple attempts of tryng to grow.. But I ain't tryna lose dam thing! Lol
But I'm willing it soak in any types of knowledge, tips & triccs, recommendations, advice and even some criticism, as much as my brain can handle that's out there to help these 2 and future plants bounce bacc..

I guess I should first start with:
•My Indoor Grow Tent & Set Up..
here's what it looks like:
Yooo i jus witnessed my plant pushing out a fart

- it's a 36" x 36" x 70" tent. I have two 1000W LEDs hanging at the very top, and a 600W grow light with adjustable folding panels up there as well, all of them are in a timer for 16hr day/8hr dark. An exhaust fan with a inline duct booster fan that's attacted to the outside of the tent.. Also a 3 speed industrial floor blowing fan that is attacted from the outside of the tent, blowing in.. A humidifier down In the corner blowing on low speed, and a heater/fan combo on a quad pod thats on thd low breeze mode that's sensored (If there is too strong of air flow, or if it reaches the air flow which is set on the dial - it automatically turns off.) I have a digital thermostat that says the tent is usually ranges in 70°-82° thru out the week (upper 70s, lower 80s during day. Lower 70s during lights out) I also have a small camera set up that is streaming live to a phone monitor in my room. So I can see any changes of the plants and see the digital thermostat and checc temperature in the tent whenever I want to..

•Now onto the little ones..
- these are the GSC's I have growing in my tent.. the small one took some damage from my roommate's cat one day.. I was checcin in on the plants and feeding them - went to fill jug with water and the little bastard, with his ninja cat skills - super dragon kicc'd the fucc outta it..!! (nibbled and chewed off a few big chunks of the leaves)
Here is a before and after pic..
*Before:
Yooo i jus witnessed my plant pushing out a fart 2

*After:
Yooo i jus witnessed my plant pushing out a fart 3

I managed to keep it alive and I'm hoping it makes it to harvest..
the big plant was doing well, I'd say.. I Top'd the main stem of this one like 2-3 weeks ago, and FIM'd the other branches. Idk if its smart to do some topping and FIMing on a single plant, but I guess I wanted to experiment.. so this is how she looked being all healthy and shit
Before:
Yooo i jus witnessed my plant pushing out a fart 4
.. It was alot more bulkier with its leaves and looked extremely healthy at one point.. And then it started to get "Nute Burn" and once I did a flush on her - she now turned out like this..
Yooo i jus witnessed my plant pushing out a fart 5

I honestly feel as tho I fucc'd up by doing a shiity (yet very careful) job transplanting them into the buccets they are in now... cuz I honestly don't know where my shit went wrong.. very wrong..
Pic taken 2 hours ago:
Yooo i jus witnessed my plant pushing out a fart 6

Well, I think I covered mainly everything that is important enough for you guys to yell at me about, cuz I'm sure I fucc'd a lot thru out this grow 😅.. so there ya go fellas and females (if there are any in this thread) let me know what should be my focus points now and tips and triccs that I should do during these stages..

kevinfever

kevinfever

what kind of nutrients are you using ? water ph and run off ph ?

growsince79

growsince79

Looks like you are trying to drown them. PH is fucked up. Rotted roots. I would throw them away and start over.

BluApples211

BluApples211

what kind of nutrients are you using ? water ph and run off ph ?
I'm using some FoxFarm nutrients from Amazon.. "Dirty Dozen Starter Kit".. pH is measured by drops, so I'm jus making sure its closest to the 5.5-6.5 color as possible.. and idk how I'd be able to measure the run off pH cuz of the color...

kevinfever

kevinfever

I'm using some FoxFarm nutrients from Amazon.. "Dirty Dozen Starter Kit".. pH is measured by drops, so I'm jus making sure its closest to the 5.5-6.5 color as possible.. and idk how I'd be able to measure the run off pH cuz of the color...
are you growing in soilless medium ?

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
What is the real wattage/brand of your lights? 1000 and 600 is marketing, they do not actually draw that much power. My guess is the 1000's are actually 150 and the 600 even lower. Also, what are the lights in between them???

Fan inside tent as well? You need a gentle breeze on them at all times for transpiration.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Too much light, to many nutrients, and over water.
Definitely not to much light. The lights need to be lowered a bit. The white 5 gal buckets aren’t the best to start in. Like they said above, over watering. What’s your ppm in and ppm of run off? Happy grows.

growsince79

growsince79

Definitely not to much light. The lights need to be lowered a bit. The white 5 gal buckets aren’t the best to start in. Like they said above, over watering. What’s your ppm in and ppm of run off? Happy grows.
They say you can't over water coco. IDK the light is crap, but it's not too close for a healthy plant.

BluApples211

BluApples211

I should probably invest in a ppm meter, but my ph levels are definitely around the 5.8-6.5 range.. my place is very very dry and the circulation of airflow is terrible.. that's why I have and extra fan inside along with the blower fan and humidifier circulating inside the tent.. I'm not sure what the actual wattage all my lights provide, I jus know that the 2 big white ones are 1000w and ther folding panel one is 600w .. my feeding schedules are watering them every 2 days and then feed with nutrients on the next watering day.. if that makes sense..?

• (Day 1: pH 6.0 Water... Day 2: Nothing.. Day 3: Nothing.. Day 4: Feed with FoxFarm Trio and Micro Brew, and Root Drench.. Day 5: Nothing.. Day 6: Nothing... Day 7: pH 6.0 Water.. Day 8: Nothing.. - and so on)

And on occasion thru out any of the days, I mist the leaves with like 4-5 sprays with jus pH water when the leaves look all janky and crispy... that's all I've done so far.. and like I said, I have no idea where things decided to take a shit? But is it possible that with my feeding schedule - that I'm still over watering? I use a gallon jug and give 3/4 to the bigger plant and 1/4 to the little one..

BluApples211

BluApples211

whats the plants look like now any better drying out yet
Negative... they are super ugly.. leaves drooped.. still looking like they have intense "nute burn".. but the bright side of things is - they are still showing off a good color of green.. sooo.. their is still some fight in them, I'm guessing. Right?

BluApples211

BluApples211

Should I trim off the "nute burn" leaf tips, entire brown crumpled leaves and branches? Or jus leave them alone?

Or how about I do a re-transplanting and put them in smaller buccets/containers?? Would that be recommended-even tho they're in the condition they're in..?

BluApples211

BluApples211

What is the real wattage/brand of your lights? 1000 and 600 is marketing, they do not actually draw that much power. My guess is the 1000's are actually 150 and the 600 even lower. Also, what are the lights in between them???

Fan inside tent as well? You need a gentle breeze on them at all times for transpiration.
The 2 big LEDs were 'Hand-Me-Downs' from a buddy and he said that they were both 1000W lights. And they worked good in his 30" x 18" x 36" tent. And the 60W folding panel lights say this -
20200518 184318

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
The 1000W is a marketing tactic. It more than likely draws between 150-200, which is fine for your small space!

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Coming from a guy who did everything wrong and still made out fine..... You're doing it wrong wrong... 🤷
Invest in a digital PH and TDS meter, amazon has them for less than $20 together.
Your lights are not actually 1000w and 600w, from what i have seen they are usually about 1/4 what they claim for those blurple styles.
Try looking into the quantum boards. The samsung lm301b/h diodes and meanwell drivers are out there for cheap relatively speaking.
Overwatering. Drowned and burnt... Dont bother using nutes growing in potting soil for the first few weeks then start at half strength or less for FF nutes..
Already hot soil so adding more will just burn them

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
You're doing it wrong wrong...

Dry as it may be - I'd advise not misting the plants. That isn't as helpful as it might seem and is a real bad idea during flower.

If you grow in soil - it is very unforgiving if you overdo nutrients, because it retains moisture. Even though it would probably have you watering more often - I'd recommend you go coco next time. Soil requires a very light touch with nutrients and an experienced eye for when and what to feed. Coco is better for most folks because it will flush well when you do fuck up and recover in a very few days. It is a neutral medium so it has only what you give it - and you can see the direct effects of that choice.

Top Bottom