York split ac/heat pump for 2k

• Thread starter blahman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blahman

I have a chance to get a york split ac/heat pump 4ton unit for $2000. I'm looking to cool 10 lights in co2 so i'm thinking this unit will do it. Anyone have experience with york units?

M

mrdizzle

I think jaliscokid has one of those, but not 100% sure

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
4 ton will be plenty for 10K. York is a big brand name. Is it brand new? 2000.00 is a killer deal!

J

Janus

York are the units I run. They're well made and generally good value. Good luck with the purchase and the install.

B

blahman

4 ton will be plenty for 10K. York is a big brand name. Is it brand new? 2000.00 is a killer deal!

Used for 1 year. Its a killer deal because you cannot transfer the warranty and the person needs cash. I just hope i can see it working before I buy it.

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Used for 1 year. Its a killer deal because you cannot transfer the warranty and the person needs cash. I just hope i can see it working before I buy it.

Yeah, you def have to see and feel it run. who is gonna disconnect it ?

J

Jalisco Kid

4 ton is not plenty unless you live where it stays below 80* outdoors. I have a brand new cz60 sitting on its brand new pad waiting to take on the summer. JK

B

blahman

Well the unit was disconnected so I couldn't test before buying so I passed. Now i'm talking to a local guy selling these systems without installion. He would sell me 2 x 2 ton units for $3200 taxes in. I'm waiting for a call back to see what brand and models hes refering too.

H

heater

Why not mini-split? Multi head if needed.
Inverter compressor is the way.

B

blahman

Why not mini-split? Multi head if needed.
Inverter compressor is the way.

I'm really new to these split unit ac's. I'm assuming its more energery efficient when the inverter is involved. DC compressor, would be able to adjust speed for more efficiency?

I'm trying to get something to cool 10 lights for around $3000. Thats all I have at the moment.

B

blahman

The local guy has shinco units, they do have an inverter, panasonic compressors. Max size he can get them in is 2 ton. $3200 taxes in for 2.

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
blahman, check these guy's out. Free shipping, 240000 btu unit for 1270.00 with the full installation kit. they sell inverter units as well. http://www.heatandcool.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom