You think this plant is ready for Harvest?

• Thread starter edray2052
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
edray2052

edray2052

Hey all - new grower here. I'm at the end of week 11 with a Northern Lights Auto. When I look at the trichomes through a loupe, I see about 10-15% amber, 10-15% clear and the rest cloudy (though admittedly I'm not super confident in my eye sight). And my pistils are pretty much 100% orange (but they started changing colors very early on in flowering for whatever reason, so I'm not relying on that factor too much). But other than a couple of yellowing leaves, the plant is looking pretty lively and certainly doesn't look like it's dying off (though I'm still feeding). On my first grow last summer (outdoors) I chopped super early - in part because I had some WPM, and in part because I was being impatient. So I really want to make sure I take this one to the finish line if possible.,,I'm just not sure where that finish line is! The buds definitely feel dense, but I can't really see swollen calyxes that I see in other growers' pre-harvest pics (I even trimmed up one of my buds to try to get a better look). Should I err on the side of waiting for it ripen as much as possible? Maybe I should just push to 30-40% amber and see how it looks? I'm not really looking for a super couch locky buzz, but it won't bum me out either. Thanks in advance!

Image0
Image1
Image2
Image3
Image4

Latest posts

Top Bottom