Your Bagseed Beginner Diary 2

• Thread starter lunarob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lunarob

lunarob

So it's me...and I'm hanging in there. Had a bit of obstacles to engage in but enough about me. This is about my lonely quest. Dealer free. Lots of other things that are not diary related soooo.....

LED/HPS/CFL setup
Grow Space:
Using half a tent so about 2'×4'×4'
Recycled soil
Nutrients:
Fish, Orchid Bloom (don't judge), a Dead Mouse, FF Tigerbloom, Compost Tea.
Overwatering!.... I try. Getting better...

Bagseed #1
Here are clones from my first successful (I'm being generous here) grow? You know what structure this girl is and all so I'll just say I got what it came from...mids like regs...piney, musky, jasmine. Wasn't too excited while growing them except for their nice production and low odor blah blah...

Then the heavens opened when I popped seed #2 there ahead...a sativa, a perfect, little, 2' Xmas tree that blew me away...first surprise encounter with a nice strain that's a keeper and all...

Your bagseed beginner diary 2
Your bagseed beginner diary 2 2
Your bagseed beginner diary 2 3
lunarob

lunarob

...poor guy. I had a mice issue...insert vague details...had a fish head...wanted to see how each in different pots would affect soil, a grow, etc. Can't find him anywhere? ...amazing. Coming back up for air...gotta see what you guys, the farm , are up to. I'm gonna be accosted by vegans... again. I know it.

lunarob

lunarob

Sigh...goofball bugs. So nice. Bigger buds that had some spots of mold appear made me stage my harvest. Would've happened anyways out of curiosity...uh..necessity.

IMG 20191020 0934062
IMG 20191020 093301
lunarob

lunarob

..my first sativa leaner. Started her from seed pretty much at 12/12. She flowered and frosted just as she was branching. Couldn't catch a clone with her in the mood. Since she's bagseed, she might be an autoflower. So plan became ..early chop of 2/3 of plant, leave bottom bugs and foliage, cross fingers, regenerate into mom. We'll see in a week or so,..

IMG 20191021 160409
IMG 20191023 125504
lunarob

lunarob

Sativa progress, harvest. Can't believe I had anything to do with her. While she still needed more ripening trichome-wise, I had to cut her down while she still had some vigor for regeneration. Those sacrificed buds are hard to look at but I'd love to have six of her packed into my little space. Finding out if she's an auto....which is first world nightmare. Good dimensions for me. Wispy but frosty, good production for my experience. Lemongrass, peach, menthol. Smokes well already, coughing for the right reasons, not bitter with nutes, but can't wait til she's appropriately cured..if I get there. We'll see.

IMG 20191030 175443
IMG 20191107 164841
IMG 20191107 164938
IMG 20191109 120117
IMG 20191110 084533
IMG 20191110 115826
Last edited:
lunarob

lunarob

P.S. If anyone has a farming apprenticeship opportunity available, doesn't have to be cannabis, or knows of some good leads, I'm looking for one and appreciate any advice. Preferably with housing. Not forum proper...?

lunarob

lunarob

Sigh...goofball bugs. So nice. Bigger buds that had some spots of mold appear made me stage my harvest. Would've happened anyways out of curiosity...uh..necessity.

I meant "golfball nugs"....
SPELL CHECK!!!

Top Bottom