Your Carb Sweetner?! What To Purchase, Hm..

• Thread starter NeedFoSeedZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickyBob

StickyBob

Molasses has iron and magnesium in it, are those in a form useable by the plants?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Back in the day I used Botanicare sweet, the original citrus formula. I had great results with it, I actually liked it better than molasses, so did my plants. It seemed to enhance all the flavors, not just citrus ones. My Cheese girls would develop great cheeses flavor with a wonderful fruity undertone. My SSSDH would have an intense sour flavor, but it was the fuel flavors that would really be prevalent.

But in my current grow I am going with only certified organic inputs so molasses it shall be. I was considering Earth Juice Hi-Brix molasses or CES Sugaree. Anyone have any experience with either of those?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Back in the day I used Botanicare sweet, the original citrus formula. I had great results with it, I actually liked it better than molasses, so did my plants. It seemed to enhance all the flavors, not just citrus ones. My Cheese girls would develop great cheeses flavor with a wonderful fruity undertone. My SSSDH would have an intense sour flavor, but it was the fuel flavors that would really be prevalent.

But in my current grow I am going with only certified organic inputs so molasses it shall be. I was considering Earth Juice Hi-Brix molasses or CES Sugaree. Anyone have any experience with either of those?
I have a gallon of EJ hi-brix on hand, but switched to Sweet Raw..Can't say anything good or bad about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom