Your favorite place to get seeds, the ones I bought sucked!

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Nice what strain or strains did you go with? Exciting!
The Mota Hari (GSC x Cinderella 99)

only real notes on the site about it are "strain is a mellow variety and smells like sweet floral cookie dough".

the seed packs are so cheap - excited to see what it looks like

radrichie61

radrichie61

Since you are running autoflowers I in my humble opinion Methisto Genetics is the best hands down, however Crop King, DC Seed Exchange, and Nirvana are all legitimate.
Only a few auto’s.

MDK

MDK

The Mota Hari (GSC x Cinderella 99)

only real notes on the site about it are "strain is a mellow variety and smells like sweet floral cookie dough".

the seed packs are so cheap - excited to see what it looks like
I was seeing the seeds called "tester seeds" were ultra cheap

My guess is they are f1 crosses that the brothers Grimm haven't ran to see consistency?

G

Greenny

If you want to get damaged seeds use the cropkings, that's my thought. I usually order from herbies they're worth their price and germination is 100% knock on wood

V

Vanthcity

If you want to get damaged seeds use the cropkings, that's my thought. I usually order from herbies they're worth their price and germination is 100% knock on wood
Did you try them from USA or Europe? I'm just gonna to order with them now from usa to be in time

MDK

MDK

My local shop sells a variety of packs thru rocket seeds... crop king is one of the more picked over sections and the owner always says save his receipt to get seeds replaced if they fail. He said every customer that's had issue has gotten resolved but maybe they have better luck since he sells alot of seeds for them

Also could be rocket seeds themselves fixing things and not crop king...their purple kush looks fire though give it a shot

E

Edinburg

Same with Methisto Genetics they give you F1 testers, the last one had me pulling out my hair bc could not get ph straight, but in the end I brought her home, they ALLSO have very stable strains that go as far as f6, if your looking for photoperiod strains I would recommend Crop King USA, legitimate and if you can't find what you want it's extinct.

Reactions: MDK
caliOF

caliOF

How lucky are we these days!? Lots of options! For my outdoor projects I've most recently been buying my seeds from breeders who grow outside (or at least test outside) in a climate similar to my own. It seems like their cultivars would be ahead of the game as far as climate adaptation, and to pest and disease pressures in my area. I like to buy local, so there's that too. If I was in the Midwest, I would seek out Michigan breeders. I hear good things coming out of Maine for folks in the Northeast. CO and OK everyone knows are on fire. I'm in NorCal in the Sac Valley. I have not found a breeder in Nevada County yet (climate closest to mine and a legendary growing area), so I've been buying from Mendo and Humboldt breeders. Then again, I probably overthink it.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

In the last year i popped like 8 packs from Ripper seeds, their limited editions, and they were all fire! Its a spanish seedbank and their stuff is legit, the seeds were all fresh and vibrant, and the flowers ,very rare exotic flavors....not sure if the names matches but....who cares....im grateful for their work.
https://www.ripperseeds.com/es/

GasFactory

GasFactory

Don't buy from seedbanks imo. Go directly to breeders or only deal with seed banks that tell you where your seeds come from and have direct relationship with breeders. The white label sites are 99% scam(ILGM, Crop Kings, etc). if you want something and want good genetics, go to the source.

Brothers Grimm(Cinderella 99) is a great breeder and you can buy direct. There are tons of other great breeders you can now buy direct from since the Hemp rule changes. Look up some strains you want, see who created it, then head to their website to see if you can buy it.

For a young grower I can't recommend BG enough. Their genetics and seeds are super vibrant and the definition of hybrid vigor.. We've done 2 runs of BG seeds now. Apollo XX(Genius x Cinderella 99), and Rosetta Stone(Jack Herer x Genius) and had 100% sprout in both strains popping 85 seeds at a time.

Here's what a veg run full of the Apollo XX looks like that we're flipping today into flower. Very uniform genetics, their female lines will never express more than 1 or 2 pheno types. If you're looking to pheno hunt, their female lines are not the choice, but if you want super stable genetics, they're good shit.

If you buy direct from most breeders in bulk you can get seeds down to $2ish each.

Last edited:
Dummy buds

Dummy buds

Helppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!! My leaves are turning yellow. I lightly watered her yesterday with a small drop of cal mag
And when I got home from work she was worse 😯I have light 2 feet away from her.even the baby leaf on bottom is turning yellow I’m scared help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I water maybe 1 time a week as needed
Your ph is way off

MDK

MDK

Same with Methisto Genetics they give you F1 testers, the last one had me pulling out my hair bc could not get ph straight, but in the end I brought her home, they ALLSO have very stable strains that go as far as f6, if your looking for photoperiod strains I would recommend Crop King USA, legitimate and if you can't find what you want it's extinct.
See now everyone is raving on them and their autoflowers (is that all they breed?) So seeing this makes me nervous especially at around 20 a bean or atleast I think it was around there when priced. Mephisto that is...

Seems people are split on crop king...but most have praised mephisto...sometimes I wonder if people are sponsored or get freebies here or there to help their opinion lol...hard to tell sometimes if they are just selling it or really owning it

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

See now everyone is raving on them and their autoflowers (is that all they breed?) So seeing this makes me nervous especially at around 20 a bean or atleast I think it was around there when priced. Mephisto that is...

Seems people are split on crop king...but most have praised mephisto...sometimes I wonder if people are sponsored or get freebies here or there to help their opinion lol...hard to tell sometimes if they are just selling it or really owning it
I havent heard anything bad about mephisto genetics. All they have though is autoflowers.

I prefer photos. Get more for your buck and i think photo seeds are usually cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
GasFactory

GasFactory

Don't buy from seedbanks imo. Go directly to breeders or only deal with seed banks that tell you where your seeds come from and have direct relationship with breeders. The white label sites are 99% scam(ILGM, Crop Kings, etc). if you want something and want good genetics, go to the source.

Brothers Grimm(Cinderella 99) is a great breeder and you can buy direct. There are tons of other great breeders you can now buy direct from since the Hemp rule changes. Look up some strains you want, see who created it, then head to their website to see if you can buy it.

For a young grower I can't recommend BG enough. Their genetics and seeds are super vibrant and the definition of hybrid vigor.. We've done 2 runs of BG seeds now. Apollo XX(Genius x Cinderella 99), and Rosetta Stone(Jack Herer x Genius) and had 100% sprout in both strains popping 85 seeds at a time.

Here's what a veg run full of the Apollo XX looks like that we're flipping today into flower. Very uniform genetics, their female lines will never express more than 1 or 2 pheno types. If you're looking to pheno hunt, their female lines are not the choice, but if you want super stable genetics, they're good shit.

View attachment 1341400

If you buy direct from most breeders in bulk you can get seeds down to $2ish each.

Here's a list of breeders I recommend
- Brothers Grimm
- Ocean Grown
- Dojo Seed Co
- Darkhorse Genetics
- Geist Grow
- Dank Breeds
- ThugPug
- Seed Junky
- Exotic
- Bohdi
- Cannarado

MDK

MDK

I havent heard anything bad about mephisto. All they have though is autoflowers.

I prefer photos. Get more for your buck and i think photo seeds are usually cheaper.
I hear ya, I'm actually running my first autos currently and they are getting in the way of my photos. My buddy is growing one and it's an absolute monster for an auto and its an ilgm seed (gsc extreme) fucker is huge for an auto which I've seen about 5 runs of autos being grown just never grew them personally.

I've gotten high from autos...I do feel the buzz is a little short...but damn it's pretty neat to watch them just do their thing

MEGA956

MEGA956

None of the OBS gear I got from seedsherenow germinated orange Tahoe x
My bad, it was actually from Oregon Elite Seeds, I've ordered from so many banks I lost track, after going through some emails I can confirm it was an order from OES not Seedsherenow

• Angry
MDK

MDK

My bad, it was actually from Oregon Elite Seeds, I've ordered from so many banks I lost track, after going through some emails I can confirm it was an order from OES not Seedsherenow
That sucks hopefully they corrected it

rasterman

rasterman

For kickass Sativas aceseeds.org. I'm another person who has ordered from NASC. I believe they ship from the States now. If you find you're interested in landraces, therealseedcompany.com has a good selection and I've ordered from them many times -they ship from Spain, I believe.

If you like something a seed seller has, do a web search on them. You'll us find a lot of gripes about the bad ones.

Top Bottom