Your favorite place to get seeds, the ones I bought sucked!

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

So before I waved as I know I’ve asked you all this before and you recommended buying straight from breeders like old Saugh. However he may be old soggy but I have a new buyer and I was really nervous about purchasing online even though as I have learned it is not a crime.

OK so again, I’ve never bought beans before, I am a rookie so can I call ‘em beans, I had never bought anywhere before, and only did my first grow last year. I felt a whole lot more comfortable buying the first time at a local smoke shop that had Catskills seeds who apparently have some type of partnership with Humboldt seeds. I was able to go and pay cash for train wreck auto, chunk a delic auto, humble poundcake photo, strawberry cheesecake photo, and big foot glue photo. I bought the Bigfoot just because of its name, L O L. They had a very small selection so some of those strains don’t even show up anywhere. And they had some VERY small seeds. I saw them and was like damn.

Growing season here in coastal North Carolina has already started with extremely warm abnormal weather so I started germinating and while I have not done a full-scale grow untill last year, I know how to germinate a seed, I know how to plant a seed, have done it a bunch, and well I have a undergrad and graduate degree in biology so I should be able to germinate a damn seed, I just never followed through.

So, if you want to help a rookie, tell me where you get your beans from and I’ll try to find a good second try for my growth. By the way I’m doing an outdoor grow and I only bought auto flowers because I thought what the hell let’s give them things a try.

As always, thank you!

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

So before I waved as I know I’ve asked you all this before and you recommended buying straight from breeders like old Saugh. However he may be old soggy but I have a new buyer and I was really nervous about purchasing online even though as I have learned it is not a crime.

OK so again, I’ve never bought beans before, I am a rookie so can I call ‘em beans, I had never bought anywhere before, and only did my first grow last year. I felt a whole lot more comfortable buying the first time at a local smoke shop that had Catskills seeds who apparently have some type of partnership with Humboldt seeds. I was able to go and pay cash for train wreck auto, chunk a delic auto, humble poundcake photo, strawberry cheesecake photo, and big foot glue photo. I bought the Bigfoot just because of its name, L O L. They had a very small selection so some of those strains don’t even show up anywhere. And they had some VERY small seeds. I saw them and was like damn.

Growing season here in coastal North Carolina has already started with extremely warm abnormal weather so I started germinating and while I have not done a full-scale grow untill last year, I know how to germinate a seed, I know how to plant a seed, have done it a bunch, and well I have a undergrad and graduate degree in biology so I should be able to germinate a damn seed, I just never followed through.

So, if you want to help a rookie, tell me where you get your beans from and I’ll try to find a good second try for my growth. By the way I’m doing an outdoor grow and I only bought auto flowers because I thought what the hell let’s give them things a try.

As always, thank you!

That’s where I get all my seeds, he only works with only reputable breeders and has good prices. They just dropped full packs of fems for 60$ use code ADULTTREES10 for 10% off

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
So many decent seed banks out there. The great majority are reputable. It really depends (to me) on whether you want to grow standard stuff or not. If you're into the niche market some places are better than others. You might also want to try breeders directly or some of the smaller IG people. I like the smaller operations, personally. Trustfall (or TenguSeedCo now I guess) on this site is a great buy, anytime. I've seen some nice stuff lately on IG through Blackbird Preservations, much cheaper directly than what the banks are charging. Just an example, there's many more. May not be your cup of tea. Spend some time and shop around. A grow takes serious time and it bites the big one to have a ton of bud that you don't really care for.

S

Skunk_dog

Lots and Lots of good banks and actual breeders out there...buck up and buy something from a reputable breeder and not just a white label repackager and I promise you will see a difference regardless of breeder or strain that checks the right boxes for you.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

As always, thank you!
What kind of effects are you looking for? A variety? Heavy stone? Uplifting? Crazy-creative?

D

Dave55

As always, thank you!
Seed supreme try em u will like the quick response

V

Valenjulio

Helppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!! My leaves are turning yellow. I lightly watered her yesterday with a small drop of cal mag
And when I got home from work she was worse 😯I have light 2 feet away from her.even the baby leaf on bottom is turning yellow I’m scared help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I water maybe 1 time a week as needed

D055F50E 0073 479A A794 7E0FBA8F1592
748462B7 0CD8 4F1E 899C 02D41829955D
radrichie61

radrichie61

As always, thank you!
It stinks to have arthritis in your hands and I have big hands to start with, to Old Sog, my apologies for the typos that are in here.

radrichie61

radrichie61

Lots and Lots of good banks and actual breeders out there...buck up and buy something from a reputable breeder and not just a white label repackager and I promise you will see a difference regardless of breeder or strain that checks the right boxes for you.
You are so right.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I like my sativa smack in the face, let’s do something, during the day and after 5, a good euphoric indica buzz.
For a variety of sativa doms, from happy to electric, check out Irie Genetics. I have used many of the official vendors and they're all legit and will get you your seeds quickly. They have some good indicas too, but I think their forte is sativa doms.

There are a lot of good indica doms out there. I'd like to check out some of the resident breeders, like @Dragonsflame, but have not, at this time. I usually only grow one indica per grow.

MDK

MDK

A list of some I am looking to grow from.

Cannarado Genetics(alot of big grow ops use them)
Ethos Genetics
Exotic Genetix (alot of big grow ops use them)
Solfire Genetics

Breeders
Lovin in her eyes
Dj short

Strains I'm lookin for
Dj short blueberry
Orange soda
Apple kush (I had this strain for like 4 months straight back in like 2004 2005...used to fill the bong with apple juice...shit was kill...had a green apple taste...dense...every hit was perfect taste)

I'd make a list like this and start researching....find the true original breeder and trace down seeds if possible

Pipeline

Pipeline

CSI Humboldt is well known and connected with breeders in Norcal such as Tom HIll. They have lots of good IBLs as well as some more rare types of stock. Check them out! I got Deep Chunk IBL, Pine Tar Kush IBL, and Sterling Skunk IBL and they were very generous with freebies, got more good stock in the freebies I'm just as excited about. Freebies I got were Uzbekistani IBL, '79 Christmas Bud IBL, Pakistani Chitral Kush IBL, all kinds of great cultivars and hybrids to play with, trade, or give away! Going to try to do reproductions with all the stable varieties and keep them as a breeding tool.

Top Bottom