Your favorite place to get seeds, the ones I bought sucked!

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

Ok, so I just found another site and want to germ 10 sativa and 10 indica for my GG. I am going to stay classic strains, nothing new and looking at things that can handle heat and dry. Sativa’s like Durban Poison and varieties, white widow, super silver haze and kush for indica. I want high yield and strong, and for these don’t care on height. Just big trees. YoI know, who doesn’t. Going for huge plants and huge yield in a very sunny and rolling the dice on new location.

So, for hot and dry now through late July and then wet if tropical impacts, otherwise dry. Your opinion welcome…

I already have everything I germed originally going well…so, if you had to pick one strain to grow of indica and sativa in my climate, what would you grow?

R

rangabud

The Mota Hari (GSC x Cinderella 99)

only real notes on the site about it are "strain is a mellow variety and smells like sweet floral cookie dough".

the seed packs are so cheap - excited to see what it looks like
Should be good from brothers grim.
I run Apollo 13 from them and it's great

7munkee

7munkee

I have been buying exclusively from North Atlantic Seed Co the last year. Great germination rate and I ALWAYS get free bonus seeds from them/

Currently running Bruce Banner 2.0 and Knows Candy (the bonus seeds)
IMG 20230317 191848

flowerdave

flowerdave

I have been buying exclusively from North Atlantic Seed Co the last year. Great germination rate and I ALWAYS get free bonus seeds from them/

Currently running Bruce Banner 2.0 and Knows Candy (the bonus seeds)
I Just tried North Atlantic cause i have been reading good reviews and 2 of the 3 seeds I bought did not crack where as others from different sources did fine . I wrote them and they directed me to fill out a form so they can decide if im getting replacements. Sounds like they want to give me credit for another order if they feel my problem is legit. Guess i will see if they are legit.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
let's gooo! +1 brother's grimm shipping got my order i placed on Wednesday evening

View attachment 1341879
So I didn’t notice anything , I’m actually confused from this picture however I pulled one bean out, counted the rest and had 10 left. Must’ve been how they were sitting in the tube

So my 9 pack was an 11 pack woot

sparkyson

sparkyson

So before I waved as I know I’ve asked you all this before and you recommended buying straight from breeders like old Saugh. However he may be old soggy but I have a new buyer and I was really nervous about purchasing online even though as I have learned it is not a crime.

OK so again, I’ve never bought beans before, I am a rookie so can I call ‘em beans, I had never bought anywhere before, and only did my first grow last year. I felt a whole lot more comfortable buying the first time at a local smoke shop that had Catskills seeds who apparently have some type of partnership with Humboldt seeds. I was able to go and pay cash for train wreck auto, chunk a delic auto, humble poundcake photo, strawberry cheesecake photo, and big foot glue photo. I bought the Bigfoot just because of its name, L O L. They had a very small selection so some of those strains don’t even show up anywhere. And they had some VERY small seeds. I saw them and was like damn.

Growing season here in coastal North Carolina has already started with extremely warm abnormal weather so I started germinating and while I have not done a full-scale grow untill last year, I know how to germinate a seed, I know how to plant a seed, have done it a bunch, and well I have a undergrad and graduate degree in biology so I should be able to germinate a damn seed, I just never followed through.

So, if you want to help a rookie, tell me where you get your beans from and I’ll try to find a good second try for my growth. By the way I’m doing an outdoor grow and I only bought auto flowers because I thought what the hell let’s give them things a try.

As always, thank you!
Very hard to purchase seeds and get them sent to new Zealand.. I buy from weed seed express and seedsman...never been let down..great deals that always comes through...

GasFactory

GasFactory

So I didn’t notice anything , I’m actually confused from this picture however I pulled one bean out, counted the rest and had 10 left. Must’ve been how they were sitting in the tube

So my 9 pack was an 11 pack woot
i have probably 100's of brothers grimm packs, this is actually quite common.

here's a run of apollo eleven going in.

First flower apollo

S

Skunk_dog

Yeah, had a pack of Solfire - Banana Runtz had 17 in a 10 pack...schwing.

For 15% OFF (SOLFIRE) Direct - use code SFCDOGGYDOG @ checkout.

radrichie61

radrichie61

Ok, so I just found another site and want to germ 10 sativa and 10 indica for my GG. I am going to stay classic strains, nothing new and looking at things that can handle heat and dry. Sativa’s like Durban Poison and varieties, white widow, super silver haze and kush for indica. I want high yield and strong, and for these don’t care on height. Just big trees. YoI know, who doesn’t. Going for huge plants and huge yield in a very sunny and rolling the dice on new location.

So, for hot and dry now through late July and then wet if tropical impacts, otherwise dry. Your opinion welcome…

I already have everything I germed originally going well…so, if you had to pick one strain to grow of indica and sativa in my climate, what would you grow?
Lord, I know my grammar is better than that post, sorry!

S

Sdoyle

Currently running Bruce Banner 2.0 and Knows Candy (the bonus seeds) View attachment 1341807
I’ve been using North Atlantic Seed Company for awhile now. They are in Maine. They have a great variety and their shipping and customer service is great.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I don't recommend world of seeds. A. They take them out of the package for customs reasons. B. Not a single seed I got from them has germinated. 0 for 5 is bad business. I've had nothing but good from atlas seeds and barneys farm

Top Bottom