Your Guess Is As Good As....

• Thread starter Mr.X
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.X

Mr.X

Im in day48 of flowering, I've eliminated Nitrogen pretty much altogether. Discontinued my regular calmag supplement but I've substituted with magnesium sulphate. (epsom salts) calcium is given in the form of organic black strap molasses wich contains 10% Ca. Also in my base nutes wich is 3 part GH flora series there is Ca. I have very faint purpleing of SOME petioles. I include a N supplement once a week in organic cold pressed seaweed/kelp, General Organics bioweed. My ph is ALWAYS between 5.8 and 6.0 RH at 64 temps between 76-80. I have no idea what this could be. At 1st i thought they might be a bit hungry but 1 week with ppm's at 1500 should have shown improvement or at least held off the progression of yellowing leaves. Theyre in the uppermost part and not the bottom so im ruling out N, as it is a mobile nute. IDK !!! any input is appreciated, thak you to all who respond.

Mr.X

Mr.X

20150904 172612
20150904 172601

lino

lino

I see some dark ass grn tops with just rite burned tips.... root lock poss. salt build up maybe?, flush and nute at 1800ppm, yike dont get mad at me if thats to much but I've taken some nutes as hi as 2200ppm, it sounds like your on top of that.. IDK,, I dont like that type of yellow either,,, what day will they finish? sativas? look like they got a ways to go...

Mr.X

Mr.X

I see some dark ass grn tops with just rite burned tips.... root lock poss. salt build up maybe?, flush and nute at 1800ppm, yike dont get mad at me if thats to much but I've taken some nutes as hi as 2200ppm, it sounds like your on top of that.. IDK,, I dont like that type of yellow either,,, what day will they finish? sativas? look like they got a ways to go...
Yeah, the strain is SSH. Im lookin at 23 more days to take her to 70, but its lookin more like an 80 tp 90 day kinda lady. I might go the whole 12 weeks. It all depends on the triches for me. I dont go by the pistils turning orange, red ,brown for me theyre done when the resin glands are ripe that's it. I just flushed them 10 days ago, ran 15 gl of water at 700 ppms with mg and micro to maintain the osmotic pressure in the root zone. Ive just recently climbed to 1700 ppms and every 3rd feeding im giving it a low ppm feed with digestive enzymes, fulvic acid to chelate leftover nutes, humic for vitality. Its been creeping up ever so slightly N slowly. Now the leaves are finally losing some chlorophyll. I just dont know WTF, it's my 1st run with this strain so im dialing it in. Ive been GOLDEN up till now. If you look at the rest of them theyre in great shape. No yellowing or anything. Theres 1 out of 15 that the leaves kind of tacoed but it kept growing vigorously and putting on weight so i left it alone. That's another thing, its only a couple of them doing it. I just cant put my finger on it bro, and all i can say is it seems like a Mg issue,. Right? The chlorosis its classic mg. The fuckin petioles wont get purple or woody all the way either. I know its not P or K im going in at 10ml per gl on bloom and 1/4 tsp of koolbloom powder per gl micro at 10 ml per gl. IDK...

Mr.X

Mr.X

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF AN INSECT OR SOME KIND OF INFESTATION MAY DO THIS ? I've got a few flyers here and there. Im inclined to say theyre fungus gnats but they seem more like fruit flys. And theres absolutely no leaf damage, honey doo, poo , NOTHING, not a fuckin thing..

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
59 ml per 50 gl rez... whats your take on it jim ? I mean... i know im going to make it through N finish the run. But this shit is just irritating you know what i mean. Frustrating, like its challenging me, dissrespecting me in my own fuckin house.. I know, i know im losin it... SMFH
was just checking bro..thats less than a tblsp per gallon.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF AN INSECT OR SOME KIND OF INFESTATION MAY DO THIS ? I've got a few flyers here and there. Im inclined to say theyre fungus gnats but they seem more like fruit flys. And theres absolutely no leaf damage, honey doo, poo , NOTHING, not a fuckin thing..
need to scope one and make sure its not a mobile r/a.

Latest posts

Top Bottom