Your picks for the strains to get for 2021

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Hopefully more great things to come from the breeders in 2021.

What we can only hope for what just might happen.

Any news of exciting new crosses?

Breeders getting together to share there genetics.

Or even some past strains that are still awesome today.

I would love to see archive seeds hook up with The Plug or Rare D or humbolt seeds.

Jack Herer, Wifi, AK 47, Sensi Star, Masterkush are still competitive today.

the rrock

the rrock

best strain 2021 RomBomb (romulan X gorilla bomb) #2 rom X canuk cookies( although canuk cookies is by itself is one of top strains in the world today) canuks elite strains cant go wrong

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
My #1's have to go to some of the big potent mega sized kushes out there: OG, Bubba, Afghani, Hindu, Headband, Critical, Glueberry, and now, some of the Auto-Kushes that are emerging from these wonderful strains that provides unsurpassed size and potency.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

My #1's have to go to some of the big potent mega sized kushes out there: OG, Bubba, Afghani, Hindu, Headband, Critical, Glueberry, and now, some of the Auto-Kushes that are emerging from these wonderful strains that provides unsurpassed size and potency.
Have you ever had the chance to run the Afghani #1 from Sensi Seeds? Do your afghanis ever come off with a lemon diesel terpene profile?

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Have you ever had the chance to run the Afghani #1 from Sensi Seeds? Do your afghanis ever come off with a lemon diesel terpene profile?
Actually, I've got several varieties of the kushes that I've been breeding into the strain, so three main ones. An OG Bubba, and Afghani (Hazar)and a Hindu. I've got a couple of others actually, but those are the main one's I've been breeding into my autos for size, potency and vigor.

For sure, it's a complex subtile earthy tones with lemon/lime diesel tones, at least one of them are, yes. It comes out with some plants better than others actually, but really depends on how well it's grown for the most part, I think. When I've done tons of pollenation/seeding I don't always get as strong of tones sometimes, but it's still in there.

The little frankenstein I've created has some really interesting terpenes and mental effects, I've not seen in many of the other auto's I've grown out. I've been breeding it into all the lines to give them size and potency. I might just have the profiles analysis in a month or two, maybe on a few of the gals coming in.

This could very well be from them, I'm not exactly sure of this strains exact origins.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Thank you for the details, I'm working with that plant and all input helps. I did keep one male from the group because it has the best structure, it turns into a bush without touching it. Short internodal spacing but never gets so thick it blocks bud sites. I hope that it will pass that growth structure on.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Thank you for the details, I'm working with that plant and all input helps. I did keep one male from the group because it has the best structure, it turns into a bush without touching it. Short internodal spacing but never gets so thick it blocks bud sites. I hope that it will pass that growth structure on.

Yea, anytime you get a really nice plant, I think the best course of action is to breed it into itself again. take a lower branch, or better yet, a few of them, apply some STS or colloidal silver and try and make beans.

I've currently got a 3 nodal white widow whorled phyllotaxy, (say that fast 3 times) that fits into that category, I'm going to try and replicate her, but it's probably won't totally, she will probably replicate at a higher % than others for sure, just not every time, I don't think. You need to clone her to do that. But that's not going to stop me from trying.

see how she stands out from the others. She is a beauty for sure.

IMG 20200923 2013202
IMG 20200923 2013421
IMG 20200923 2013371
Last edited:
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

That is so awesome, I like your style. I've been closet breeding for a long time, but only with males. I've never tried the reversing technique but when I feel I understand it enough, I want to play with fems.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
That is so awesome, I like your style. I've been closet breeding for a long time, but only with males. I've never tried the reversing technique but when I feel I understand it enough, I want to play with fems.
stick with the colloidal siliver, maybe I"ll make up a batch of good sts for anyone who want to give it a go, maybe in the spring, remind me.

IMO, the STS I make is far superior to anything else I've tried, that said, it's probably a good idea for the substances to be handled by a qualified lab technician, if you want to give it a go, I've got the link. Just follow proper osha protocols and don't breath over any of the stuff while mixing it together, and use good handwashing, gloves, whatever. Silver nitrate can be toxic in high doses, but once it's watered down, (second time) it's fairly low dosage.

I only mix batches of 0.5gm yearly, and make my sprays fresh (from part A/B) for each plant. I keep everything in dark bottles in the dark, always.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

stick with the colloidal siliver, maybe I"ll make up a batch of good sts for anyone who want to give it a go, maybe in the spring, remind me.

IMO, the STS I make is far superior to anything else I've tried, that said, it's probably a good idea for the substances to be handled by a qualified lab technician, if you want to give it a go, I've got the link. Just follow proper osha protocols and don't breath over any of the stuff while mixing it together, and use good handwashing, gloves, whatever. Silver nitrate can be toxic in high doses, but once it's watered down, (second time) it's fairly low dosage.

I only mix batches of 0.5gm yearly, and make my sprays fresh (from part A/B) for each plant. I keep everything in dark bottles in the dark, always.

Yeah, this is why I'm waiting until I can explain it in my sleep before trying. The CS is most likely the route I would go first. Thanks once again for the knowledge!

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I didn't order from these guys (yet) but I'm thinking I should have. Even with the prices. And even tho they're not femmed...

https://www.theplantersofthetrees.com/product/spumoni-kush/
I'm pretty sure they've had good pre 2016 phenos of vanilla kush for making this. A few people Ive seen on here saying Barney's has changed the vanilla recently and it's not as good. I suspect this may be a good place to look for that vanilla flavor. Also the gringo loco from mendo dope...

Also this.

olliegrimes292

olliegrimes292

Yeah, it will be good to see new crosses that will be as good as Purple Sunset strain https://askgrowers.com/strains/purple-sunset-strain-review., it's my personal choice. I love this strain and probably would like to see the crosses with this strain. I suppose that this year will bring us more new sorts while we have a flu pandemic and most people seat at home. New strains can make your mental and physical condition a little bit better.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yeah, this is why I'm waiting until I can explain it in my sleep before trying. The CS is most likely the route I would go first. Thanks once again for the knowledge!
Well I made 11 worth of STS 2 step, and shipped it out yesterday. If anyone is wanting it, just PM https://www.thcfarmer.com/mrb53/
I'll stand behind the product 100%, it works, when all other methods fail.

CS works, with some strains, like I say, but if you want a fool proof method, I highly suggest the 2 part STS...
Also plenty of the spidermite/mold treatments and several seed offerings.

My main picks for this Spring are my GG#4 photoperiod crosses, and the Early Miss Autos, and about a dozen other varieties that have been sent to me by the great growers here. Like the Dragon flames/Tange99, and the New Thai landrace, G13 hash plants, and Acopulco Gold.

IMG 20210429 032117215
IMG 20210429 032223832
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom