Your plants in VEG! Veg plant photo, cloning discussion , share your pre flower prep!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Robert23howard

Wife did a nice job with watering the plants while I was fishing. Little bit of clean up needed for them by Wednesday and they will get that first trellis put on.

I attached a few pics of my personal best Smally I caught during my trip to the St. Lawrence, the wind was blowing East pretty much the entire trip which usually means the fishing isn’t going to be great. They really bite well on a westerly wind. Butttttt, I say but if you do get on some they are normally hammers. So I did catch this beautiful 5 pound 14 ounce beauty.

IMG 0296
IMG 0305
IMG 0307
IMG 0308
IMG 0306
R

Robert23howard

Just threw the first trellis on the plants. Had to HST the two Blood Diamond plants. They are growing so fast and we’re much taller than the two Bruce the Russian’s. I only had to stretch the 2 Bruce the Russians with the hope that they will shoot up some before the Blood Diamond strains rebound from the HST.

Got the lower 1/3 of the plants pretty cleaned up before I worked the trellis down to the height I wanted. May let them stretch a little bit before changing their light schedule. I definitely have the tent full from corner to corner but would like to see the secondary branches shoot up about 4-5 inches before flipping. Yield is definitely much higher when I allow them to stretch a bit before the flip.

Plants are pretty healthy and should rebound in a couple days from the HST. Once the bends turn brown I will be out of the woods and ready for the next stage.

Anyone else a week or so away from flipping the lights? Send some pics, always nice to see what folks are growing and their growing techniques.

IMG 0328
IMG 0330
IMG 0332
IMG 0331
IMG 0333
IMG 0334
R

Robert23howard

Rebounding nicely after the HST training! Snapped roughly 10-14 branches 70-90 degrees 3 days ago and everything has really started to point towards the light. Did my job of filling up the tent now time for the genetics to do theirs and produce the best quality buds they can. Fingers crossed that the seed company my brother purchased from sent some decent genetics as they advertised.

I will probably let them grow for another week before I stress them out again a bit with a nice defoliation a couple days before I change the light schedule to 12-12. My hope is to have 12-24 inch long, bud producing branches, and lots of them!

Send some pics of what you got going on It’s FRIDAY!

IMG 0355
IMG 0356
IMG 0357
IMG 0360
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Just flipped the tent so nothin in veg but I wanna see what you guys got goin on ! Post up! Last “veg” pic of the 4x4 for a few weeks till I get the next run going gunna flower out and cool down for a bit electric bills be killin hahaha

Flipped 3 days ago just bumped up power to 60% on the @PhlizonGrowLight PL4500 from the giveaway absolutely insane light for its size and footprint, puts insane lumens for sure measurements taken at 24” from light

IMG 9466
IMG 9467
IMG 9472
IMG 9473
IMG 9474
R

Robert23howard

Just flipped the tent so nothin in veg but I wanna see what you guys got goin on ! Post up! Last “veg” pic of the 4x4 for a few weeks till I get the next run going gunna flower out and cool down for a bit electric bills be killin hahaha

Flipped 3 days ago just bumped up power to 60% on the @PhlizonGrowLight PL4500 from the giveaway absolutely insane light for its size and footprint, puts insane lumens for sure measurements taken at 24” from light
Light is definitely producing quality numbers.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Light is definitely producing quality numbers.
Same with the FD6500 I just set up 2 more of those for a friend in a 10x10 absolutely insane when there turned up, the FD6500 puts out a bit of heat with no detachable driver but it works great in a 4x8 next to the FC-E8000 heat can hold steady at 82 with fan running ever 5-10 minutes

Both runs of Frostette have been great under that FD6500 I definitely recommend it for sure, and now I can say both bar and panel style, im hoping at some Point I can eventually try out their FD8000 it looks insane I bet I could get some awesome results under that light 🤯

R

Robert23howard

Same with the FD6500 I just set up 2 more of those for a friend in a 10x10 absolutely insane when there turned up, the FD6500 puts out a bit of heat with no detachable driver but it works great in a 4x8 next to the FC-E8000 heat can hold steady at 82 with fan running ever 5-10 minutes

Both runs of Frostette have been great under that FD6500 I definitely recommend it for sure, and now I can say both bar and panel style, im hoping at some Point I can eventually try out their FD8000 it looks insane I bet I could get some awesome results under that light 🤯
What about using the FD6500 in a 4x4 space? Have a friend that is interested in making a light change in one of his tents. Was thinking about the Hydro FC-E6500 like I have in one of my tents. Dollar for dollar which one wins in your opinion. Both great lights!

R

Robert23howard

What about using the FD6500 in a 4x4 space? Have a friend that is interested in making a light change in one of his tents. Was thinking about the Hydro FC-E6500 like I have in one of my tents. Dollar for dollar which one wins in your opinion. Both great lights!
I also am not trying to short any other great company that sells lights! I have a spider farmer in my other and I love it!!!!!!!! Just a different price range on similar lights. But do love them and will not change that light out until it no longer works.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Yes I ran it in my 4x4 with frostette the mother it’s back in my grow log a bit but the full run is in there and it was excellent

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
As far as bud density to power usage as far as my power meters show I say the fd6500 I bet a fd4500 at 100% would be a perfect fit in a 4x4 for sure I ran it less than 3/4 power both runs and buds are rock hard even wet, cured they sound like rocks dropping in the table 😁

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter

PhlizonGrowLight

Supporter

They are awesome!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
They are awesome!
Thank you, I can’t say enough about your lights, incredible output to power usage, plants love them! PPFD readings on both the bar and panel style really show why I get the density I do the past few runs using them. Bought the FD6500 just about a year ago now and it hasent been off more than a few days in that time 😁, the PL4500 is kicking ass in the 4x4 plants are thriving under it and has been running since I received it from the giveaway 😁 thank you again!

R

Robert23howard

They are getting there but just not ready for the lighting schedule switch just yet. Secondary branches are starting to grow all over the place and filling in the holes pretty well. Hoping to get it defoliated well on Sunday or Monday and then get the lights switched next Friday or so. Hard to fit it in with hunting season, good fall fishing and Football on from Thursday to Monday!

Nice time of the growing season for me! Buds should be ready to go right around Christmas Day if all goes as planned.

Send those pics. It’s Friday!!!!!!

IMG 0439
IMG 0440
IMG 0441
IMG 0442
Top Bottom