Your plants in VEG! Veg plant photo, cloning discussion , share your pre flower prep!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
They are getting there but just not ready for the lighting schedule switch just yet. Secondary branches are starting to grow all over the place and filling in the holes pretty well. Hoping to get it defoliated well on Sunday or Monday and then get the lights switched next Friday or so. Hard to fit it in with hunting season, good fall fishing and Football on from Thursday to Monday!

Nice time of the growing season for me! Buds should be ready to go right around Christmas Day if all goes as planned.

Send those pics. It’s Friday!!!!!!
Looking awesome! Still around just nothing in veg atm all hittin that good ol flower stage, keep it up they look great!

R

Robert23howard

Looking awesome! Still around just nothing in veg atm all hittin that good ol flower stage, keep it up they look great!
I’m right behind you! Went over to the flowering chat the other day and was shocked at all the great looking buds that were in there. Took me a bit to get through all of them and caught up somewhat on the chat. I seen your beauties over there. I’m pulling up the rear on this grow. Hopefully can get over there regularly in that chat in a week. Thanks for the kind comments.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I’m right behind you! Went over to the flowering chat the other day and was shocked at all the great looking buds that were in there. Took me a bit to get through all of them and caught up somewhat on the chat. I seen your beauties over there. I’m pulling up the rear on this grow. Hopefully can get over there regularly in that chat in a week. Thanks for the kind comments.
No problem! Mostly looking for some seeds hopefully lol, was movin miss cement shoes and she split 6” straight down the center of her stem, was 3 days ago, so far she had some leaves die off but she’s still alive and kickin, think I’m starting to see some seed pods but had no time to waste and made an emergency portable scrog lol,

The GP x okie got a bit extra dry, the cman x okie is just lovin life over there in the back left 🤣 had the light a little high, made some height / power / plant height adjustments and got the cement shoes fixed up

Can’t post a pic for some reason atm

R

Robert23howard

No problem! Mostly looking for some seeds hopefully lol, was movin miss cement shoes and she split 6” straight down the center of her stem, was 3 days ago, so far she had some leaves die off but she’s still alive and kickin, think I’m starting to see some seed pods but had no time to waste and made an emergency portable scrog lol,

The GP x okie got a bit extra dry, the cman x okie is just lovin life over there in the back left 🤣 had the light a little high, made some height / power / plant height adjustments and got the cement shoes fixed up

Can’t post a pic for some reason atm
I can’t wait to see the picture of it doctored up! I am glad it has turned the corner.

P

PopPop67

Never messed with Rockwool or hydro yet, was considering coco / with microdrippers eventually once I can set it up

Hopefully some hydro growers stop by and give some advice!
I started growing some in a pure coco perlite mix with a simple $20 drip system. I only use the drip system to water I still ad nutes mixed in water by hand. I do think I will ever go back to growing in soil and watering by hand. The automatic drip system are just to cheap to buy and easy to set up. Gives me so much control I can adjust the dripper at every pot so each plant gets only the amount of water it needs. Family emergency came up this summer I topped off my water tanks and left town for 5 days no problems with plants they Auto watered just fine. I am now adding more systems so I can Auto drip all my plants even those hard to grow seedlings. Also adding a second drip system so I will have 2 different drip systems for every pot. The second system will be for feeding my plants. If you start using a automatic water system you will wonder why you have not used one all along. Search Amazon for automatic drip systems you will find several complete systems for about $20.00

Lockebox

Lockebox

Been vegging with dry amendments and transplants then switching to bottles for flower. Seems to get great results so far atleast!

Bubblegum 2 to 3 weeks out from flip.
IMG 1799
IMG 1798

Black cherry bliss freshly flipped
IMG 1768

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I did that to my skittlez... it ended up healing nicely... felt like it helped in long run

R

Robert23howard

I’m rough haha she got some side beaches chopped to lighten the load and electrical taped but she was SPLIT 🤣 built her a wheelchair scrog as well 😆

I give her 51/49 of surviving but we’ll see I’ve had some damaged plants out out so 🤷‍♂️
Looks pretty darn good! I bet she makes it, such a resilient plant. Fingers crossed

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I’m rough haha she got some side beaches chopped to lighten the load and electrical taped but she was SPLIT 🤣 built her a wheelchair scrog as well 😆

I give her 51/49 of surviving but we’ll see I’ve had some damaged plants out out so 🤷‍♂️
How she doing?

R

Robert23howard

Last day of VEG!!!!! Flipping the lights tomorrow. Had a nice easy veg stage and look forward to seeing these plants starting to produce some flowers.

Will be headed over to bloom chat starting tomorrow and look forward to sharing and seeing what everyone is flowering.

IMG 0474
IMG 0473
IMG 0478
B

bobbynomad

Never messed with Rockwool or hydro yet, was considering coco / with microdrippers eventually once I can set it up

Hopefully some hydro growers stop by and give some advice!
Coco n perlite works amazing! Using Coco eliminates the possibility of overwatering

Top Bottom