Your plants in VEG! Veg plant photo, cloning discussion , share your pre flower prep!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The_Greenist

The_Greenist

I’m starting cloning tomorrow.

Any suggestions?

I have a heat mat and jiffy pot starter pots.

Soaking the pots in a solution of water and a few drops of superthrive.

I have gallon jugs to cut as domes.

Mama looks healthy.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

I’m starting cloning tomorrow.

Any suggestions?

I have a heat mat and jiffy pot starter pots.

Soaking the pots in a solution of water and a few drops of superthrive.

I have gallon jugs to cut as domes.

Mama looks healthy.

you may find this article usefull:

Download Article
Effective, safe rooting tonics for healthy growth and propagation
Co-authored by Dan Hickey
Last Updated: June 9, 2023 Fact Checked

I have had as good result with cuttings diped in Honey and and watered with Activera+Root juice from biobizz than with clonex gel

Last edited:
The_Greenist

The_Greenist

Getting ready to do a little cloning today.

Mama is in decent shape for the poor conditions I had for her before I setup the new mother tent this morning.

Mother tent gets an old 300 watt blurple light I had.

Cut the bottom out of water jugs for cloning dome.

I have a very small wattage Sansi grow bulb for clones on 18/6.

Hopefully I don’t screw this up.

Using jiffy pellets.

4D7CC15C 33C7 4F43 818D 9A24D470F65A

637D9C2D 43D6 4D65 A21D 156CCD2C2822
4B5D8BB7 7847 49E5 AEA9 B5AABB0205F1
61C01150 083D 45B6 BC4F 9AC3334B55D5
The_Greenist

The_Greenist

Took a few clones now I’m going to repot the mother from a plastic gallon to a fabric 3 gallon.

I’m sure she is pretty rootbound.

Any tips?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
hopefully will get a nice even canopy on this one
Givin your method a go with 4x 😁here’s the whole Shabang at the moment, some microgreens starting, 2x cali dream and 2x cali blues topped once about 14 days ago and just splinted (my usual method) and off to the races currently in 1 gals, then GP x okie done… maybe a few days ago, lettin her get extra ripe 🤩

Might bring in the FC-E8000 for flower and run at half power, she gives about 800-850 PPfD at about 20” at half power and will be wall to wall in the tent for flower

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Figure this topic is open discussion for anything pre flower (I’d say up to where you begin seeing more than preflower but actual bud formation) past that point would be the flower discussion topics. So share your cloning methods and equipment no matter what it is, so here’s my cloning box I’ve been working on the past few months finally got the sprayer heads, neoprene pucks show up tomorrow and as soon as I have a mother again I’ll be testing the box for the first time

This is an experimental box and has not been tested yet, I’ll share my experiences with the cloner here. Here’s step by step pics I used to make this box over the few months

I’ve always cloned in soil, so this is a full experimental project start to finish 😁

Also last picture is of the net cups that sit flush to the lid, bottom of the net cup removed, the base one will be siliconed to the lid of the cloner, another set will insert into that one which will hold the neoprene pucks so I can remove them from the system without disturbing the pucks themselves u til I need tk remove them from the system but can pick them up individually at any time
@Tumbleweed375 here’s the full walk though of the cloner box

Page 2 of this topic were in now

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Great work as always Mike, when I get the room and space I’d love to do something like that! Thanks for the info and walk through!

Top Bottom